Godaddy Promo Codes for 92% OFF .com's, 87% OFF Hosting, 70% OFF SSL, 30% Off Orders

celia5450

May 22, 2016
Hi, I noticed that there is a few scattered threads of people looking for working Godaddy promo codes and no one has found any or the ones shared do not work or are expired so ..

Here are some working Godaddy Promo Codes 2016

cjchop99= 92% OFF .com domains. Get .com for $0.99 .com and $9.99 additional .com’s

cjchop1h = 87% OFF Economy Hosting Plan of 12m+. Get 12 month or more Economy Hosting for $1 a month for 12m + Free Domain

cjchop30 = 70% OFF SSL Certificates. Good for Website Security

cjchop30 = 30% OFF New Orders. Good for domain extensions and other website services

cjchop30 = 30% OFF any Hosting Plan of 1-6 month purchases. Also works on website builders, email, seo and wordpress services

I will keep this post updated so feel free to share your working codes or better offers and I will include them in the main post after I double check them. Like everyone else, I am also looking for Godaddy renewal codes of any kinds. Please share if you find something. Hope this helps

Newest set of working Godaddy codes

Here are the newest set of working Godaddy discount codes since the ones above have expired... confirmed on 12-23-16

Hop99 = $1 .com and $9.99 additional .com’s

Hop1h = $1 a month Economy Hosting plan of 12m + a Free Domain.

Hop30 = 30% off all orders site wide. Works on Website Builders, Email, SEO, WordPress Services, SSL Certificates, Domain Extensions and all new purchases.

Last edited:
Sadly enough I would not recommend to use godaddy anymore anyway, with all this quality of service dropping each year.