GoDaddy is a piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiik

Aug 7, 2006
I haven't used GoDaddy for over a year now ever since I switched over to NameCheap. Now I still had a few domains at GoDaddy that needed to be renewed so I went and did that. Holy shit, I musta had to click "No thanks, continue with checkout" like 4-5 times before I'm able to pay. And then I had to remove a $400 ssl certificate that I don't know how the fuck got on there. After I paid with paypal and everything, there was like two more pages I had to go through. They make the "YES, Please add to cart" button so big and the "No thanks" text tiny and hard to find.

GoDaddy is a piece of shit :mad:

I have to agree, although Namecheap is just an enom reseller and requires javascript for a lot of things. Kind of annoying, but I suppose they do it quickly

I 100% agree with you.
GoDaddy is really full of junk that clogs it up way too much. I still have 2 domains with GoDaddy (I wish I didn't!) but I've moved onto NameCheap, which is a lot easier.

I registered a domain with them the other day and couldn't even pay with my credit card, I guess their system had a glitch or something and it said "We can't verify this transaction" and sent me back to the verification screen 3 fucking times, so then I had to pay with my paypal account.

at least they don't steal domains from you like registerfly and charge your fucking credit card anyway. godaddy is such low level suckdom in comparsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.