Gmail account creator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackid

Feb 15, 2009
Where the fuck do i get a proper working gmail account creator?? I put up money in all kinda toys.. but seems to be in vain... can you guys help?

Lemme know pls :(

I had one custom coded by a friend of mine because of all the non working ones publicly available. It has been solidly producing me over 500 accounts per day. I don't really want to share it to too many people but most guys at wickedfire will use it responsibly. There is an option to use proxies and I highly recommend you do this. You can dl the source code from it here, password = monies, Gmail account creator.

Reactions: medicalhumor
well done by the new guy. great tool
+rep

I had one custom coded by a friend of mine because of all the non working ones publicly available. It has been solidly producing me over 500 accounts per day. I don't really want to share it to too many people but most guys at wickedfire will use it responsibly. There is an option to use proxies and I highly recommend you do this. You can dl the source code from it here, password = monies, Gmail account creator.

+Rep Love watching the neebs get done every time

Its like watching a train wreck in slow mo...lolz...

Made my day...Tough Week...

Ill go if someone can sponser my FIRST CLASS plane ticket + Hotel Room *Not Motel* preferably at the Hilton + free meals + theme park tickets...

Although ill be happy with the first 2 if you cant get me the theme park tickets

Gmail Creator

Jiffy Gmail Creator is ok, but I had one custom coded that worked great until gmail makes you fill out the capcha 3 times before giving you an account. I would tell anyone now just fill them out yourself or with roboform.

Status
Not open for further replies.