Getting paid in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash Boy

Apr 23, 2007
Hey a question for all my fellow Aussie, money hungry, internet whores...

Just wanna know which banks are best for depositing checks? In terms of fees and charges.

Also when signing up with the Amazon affiliate program the Routing Number is needed, how do I find this out?

Any other advice you Aussies have on cashing your Internet Revenues in Australia?

No matter what bank you go to or what account you have, you will get charged for depositing foreign cheques. Large cheques especially, becuase they have to send them back to the originating bank for verification. If possible, get the money wired over.

I have always banked with National, and never had any problems with them.

To find out the routing number, ask your bank or you might find the info on their website.

Ozzie Pay Day

Hi Cash boy,

I am an Ozzie and I have had no problems getting paid by Clickbank (US) or by Commission Monster (AU).

I use my normal savings account with my trusty wankwest bank.

Cheques arrive on time each month. The best way to deposit if receiving a cheque is to go to your local bank as do it over the counter as they will more than likely ask to negotiate the foreign currency conversion fee or some shite. IT costs about $15 to do so only worth it on larger cheques.

The first cheque i got from CB i just popped in a fast deposit box and they phoned me up and asked me to come in to deposit.

As for Comm Monster they do direct transfer to your bank.

Remember if using paypal as a deposit that you will be slugged with a 5% processing fee. Greedy bastards as if ebay does not make them enough money... :(

Any way hope this helps.

Aj.

:rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.