getting my feet wet

ryanmiller1122

Mar 25, 2011
So Ive been doing some local SEO stuff fo a while now and it's going well, have most everything on autopilot and looking to move in to other areas. Always been intrigued by am and curious if anyone could tell me the quickest, easiest way to make $1,000,000 in 3 days. NO but seriously what the quickest route to just get my feet wet? I want to just kind of get in the game and learn through doing, but want to at least start off down the right path.

Any advice welcome. Thanks guys.

I'd start with the docklands, it can feel a bit brutal at first but once you learn to relax and just go with it, it can be quite enjoyable. You'll also likey find some good puddles around there, you could combine the two or just have a splash around in between.

wow, i thought maybe I might get one or two real responses. Maybe someone could give the right question to ask, if this isn't it...

This is because you are not asking a real question.

- Read the newbie section
- Then all the others minus shooting the shit
- Then do some stuff

THEN and only THEN come back with some real question.

::emp::

For starting out without a physical product and to learn you could try this:

- Find a profitable niche (Google Keyword Tool, Market Samurai). Look at PPC costs to determine if keyword(s) are profitable

- Buy Exact Match Domain with the keyword for the niche

- Get site hosted somewhere and install Wordpress on it

- Do general SEO on main homepage including Keyword in title, description meta tag, etc

- Write some content or get some written for cheap at somewhere like TextBroker.com

- Put Google Adsense on the site or affilate links (clickbank, cj.com, etc)

- Start Google PPC campaign to target your main homepage or landing page

- Start link building campaign by building high quality backlinks

- Stack the money :)