Getting Into PPV Traffic Need Help

andyjean17

Jul 19, 2010
I have been playing around with PPV traffic, and using Adonnetwork and Clicksor. I haven't had any success at all with neither, but looking to continue and hopefully finding something that stick. However before I spend all my time with these traffic sources, I need some motivation if its even worth my time and effort. I know the only great quality PPV traffic Source out there I heard of is TrafficVance but they ask for a heavy deposit which I can't afford at the moment.. Is there anybody making money with Adonnetwork and Clicksor, if so can you share any tips, so far I already spent a combine $400 with both and my conversion sucks like hell, and I test multiple offers and landers. I'm targeting URL's with Adonnetwork, and with Clicksor I'm targeting keywords and using banner creatives, but still nothing is going on.. I'm asking is these networks have good quality traffic, because I live by this motto that if it's in business and hiring employees that mean it must be working for somebody. If so I wont quit until it works for me....

Try using Leadimpact, just make sure to call them otherwise your campaign will take forever to approve. You can deposit like $200 and the traffic converts pretty well. Clicksor blows fucking dick from what I've heard and I've never had anything work with them either.