Getting A US Credit Card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap121

Jan 10, 2008
Can anyone suggest a way to get a US credit card without SSN or TIN for a foreigner?

I need it asap. While searching for the way, I got many ways to have a bank account but I think getting a credit card seems pretty difficult unless I visit US.

I actually didn't know any foreigner can just visit the USA and get a credit card. What about the credit cards you guys have in your country from reputable banks like Citi? I've seen Citi branches all over Asia, but I'd assume they're no good for what you need to do.

I actually didn't know any foreigner can just visit the USA and get a credit card. What about the credit cards you guys have in your country from reputable banks like Citi? I've seen Citi branches all over Asia, but I'd assume they're no good for what you need to do.

I mean, there are few banks including Wells Fargo and Bank of America who would issue the CC on the basis of some Fixed Deposit, if one visits them in person.

Yeah, here are banks like HSBC and Citibank but they aren't cooperating to get a CC. However, they are ready to open US Bank Account if one deposits $25K (which is again too high).

The purpose of getting a US CC and Bank Acc is to save on Foreign Exchange.

I am pretty sick paying them so much money and when I plan to scale up things, dont want to loose much to them.

I assume you need it for myads. Problem is you need a US address, so I was thinking of just getting a card and have statments posted to my Uncles house in Des Moines. Will report back if it works

Great Suggestion!! Taking a look.. Thanks! :)

harrymouni said:
I assume you need it for myads. Problem is you need a US address, so I was thinking of just getting a card and have statments posted to my Uncles house in Des Moines. Will report back if it works

Do lemme knw how does it works out. ;)

marketer23 said:
my next ebook: how to get a US credit card. Only $29.99
lol, :xmas-smiley-016:
If so, I'll need to get on to the ebooks section here again!

Still open to more ways, bcoz the american xpress may or may not work! :/

AMEX doesn't issue US credit cards if you don't have US address. I have the same issue. I gotta AMEX card and have to 2.5% for the exchange to CND dollars from US dollars. YSM charges me in US.

Status
Not open for further replies.