Get your Unique Idea or Product Marketed Distinctively, Affordably & Comprehensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked_content

Wicked content writer
Apr 24, 2012
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Get your Unique Idea or Product Marketed Distinctively, Affordably & Comprehensively

Are you trapped in a vicious circle of promoting your products and services stuck in the stagnant marketing phase due to poor SEO practices and are looking for SEO-friendly and effective press releases to put them back into the high visibility phase?

Well, there is no need to worry at all because we believe that all things have their own time to act and give fruits, and therefore with us, it is never too late!

Why Self Writing Can be Highly Challenging​

You may be thinking of writing by yourself, but sadly, this way is full of obstacles. Imagine a scene where you start writing an e-book but get confused in getting the right words or upset on missing out on a particular subheading of your topic. All these obstacles trigger frustration for you, don’t they? Do you really wish to face this tension?

Well, writing an e-book or a press release needs proper planning, designing, and research time, which you may be unable to give due to your other priority tasks. Moreover, writing such things is not that straightforward because of the professional layout and formal writing style involved; which only an experienced or trained writer can adhere to! It may also happen that you are a great writer but seriously have no time for personal publications because you may be dedicated to a professional content company or have other important things to do.

Why Hire Us​

Giving your invisible idea a visible form by writing an e-book and promoting it through a concise Press Release is certainly not a child’s play. We are a leading content and SEO service provider to deals with all types of SEO techniques as well as content writing services. We specialize in writing in any style and for any product or service in the SEO-friendly manner. We can be your #1 choice to become highly visible online because:

-Our priority is to understand what, why, and how you want to expand possibilities and options.

-Our aim is to ensnare you not with our persuading talks but with our measurable deliverables so that you can proudly say – Stephon gives what she promises!

-Our approach is process and quality oriented, which helps us in achieving your delivery milestones in the right and desired manner with the use of latest tools.

-Our team is highly certified as well as experienced in writing to make you hug the prospects of a multi-channel world for interacting and evolving with your readers worldwide.

-Our writers with over 5 years of experience know how to write content in different styles and are well trained with the latest SEO practices.

Experience the Flair of our E-book Writing Services​

Why make your readers wait in long queues?So, get ready to tap into the emergent online market of fervent readers with our professional eBook services. Our expert team of design, editorial, and marketing personnel are always at your service to successfully plan and write an eBook on any topic at the most reasonable rate. Overall, you get to enjoy:

-FREE Consulting to discuss your ideas, target market & audience, objectives, and template design.

-Original, SEO-optimized, plagiarism-free, and easy to understand content.

-Appealing page cover.

-Most organized layout, right from Table of Contents to References.

-Most effective styles, right from Headers to Subheadings and from Paragraph Styles to Footers.

-Relevant and elaborating images.

-All rights to the ebook.

-Unlimited revisions until you are truly satisfied.

-Delivery in the possible shortest time in the password-protected PDF format or ePUB format.

-E-book usage as an informative guide, sales copy, and traffic generator.

-Complete privacy.

Pricing For An Ebook​

rajjj.png

Experience the Panache of our Press Release Writing Services​

We not only do press releases for your e-books but also for other product launches and events of various niches. In fact, there is no exception in terms of events or niches in our list of press release service portfolio. We understand that a newsworthy release announcing about your commercial products, services, and events not only creates awareness among the public as well as among the browsers but also eliminates any scope of rumors or misinterpretation that can spoil your reputation. With our SEO-trained experts who have acquired Master’s degrees to trigger long lasting confidence, you get to enjoy:

-Strongly search engine optimized press releases including keywords, anchor text links, and SEO-friendly headlines.

-FREE online distribution on famous news sites.

-100% results in terms of quick visibility on the online news sites.

-Personalized service by assigning you to the most suitable writing editor.

-Customized service that ensures meeting your requirements at every step in the process.

-Professional press release as if it was written by a journalist.

-100% ownership.

-Multiple quality checks.

-Privacy.

Pricing For A Press Release​

1 Press release======> $12

10 or more Press releases ========> $10 per PR

Apart from these 2 services, My services also include General article writing, SEO content writing, Web content writing, Blog writing, LSI article writing and rewrites. If you need something written, contact me and we'll work out something to suit your specific needs.

Pricing For content writing:-​

I'll charge $0.80 per 100 words​
paint2hth.png

pd1tct.png

Delivery and Turnaround Time:-

All Articles will be delivered via email. Turnaround time for less than 20 articles is 1-2 days. Failure on my part to deliver within this time frame entitles you to a refund for only those articles that have not been delivered on time.

Place your order via:-

Gmail Id:- Wicked.content81@gmail.com

Gtalk:- Wicked.content81

Hotmail:- wicked_content@hotmail.com

Payment mode:-

PayPal id:- wicked_content@hotmail.com

ordernow.jpg

The Best,
Stephon.

Last edited:

I have used this articles and they are great for the price and fast turn around.
Now I see its at $0.8/ 100 words. Nice.

Good luck with your thread OP.

Thanks sir for your feedback, It's really appreciated.

Replying to all PMs now.

The Best,
Stephon.
I have used this articles and they are great for the price and fast turn around.
Now I see its at $0.8/ 100 words. Nice.

Good luck with your thread OP.

One Quick update:- Don't send me any order now as we're already booked for weekends. So you can contact me by next week.

Have a nice weekends ahead!

The Best,
Stephon.

I used this service for the 1st time this week, i had Press Releases written and submitted, and i was really impressed with the writing. I will definitely use this service again.

Thanks sir for your wonderful feedback.

Looking for more orders.

The Best,
Stephon.
I used this service for the 1st time this week, i had Press Releases written and submitted, and i was really impressed with the writing. I will definitely use this service again.

Status
Not open for further replies.