Get Your Creampie On Soon bros...

You can also masterbate with only the air to avoid babies and no fap challenge . Surely for those that must engage into bum sex could find this useful still.

Fuck, after reading about how easy it is to get Herpes (even with a condom) getting a random girl pregnant is the least of my worries.

this doesn't fix the problem of waking up with mushrooms growing on your shaft

use a jimmy cap

Fuck, after reading about how easy it is to get Herpes (even with a condom) getting a random girl pregnant is the least of my worries.

Molluscum Contagiosum and I were hanging out for awhile. Thank god that shit goes away.

You can also masterbate with only the air to avoid babies and no fap challenge . Surely for those that must engage into bum sex could find this useful still.

wish there was a like buttonn for this stupid android app.... the knowledge you speak is nothing but the truth

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have herpes, but I've had scares and naturally did my research; it's really not a big fucking deal. People used to not care but then big pharma accidentally invented a pill to treat it so they had to disease monger to create a market.[1]

Herpes is mainly a cosmetic problem. In fact, in most people it's undetectable and dormant. Significant parts of the population already have it.