Not open for further replies.

seowriter4u

SEO Writer
Sep 11, 2009
Delhi, India
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Hello Everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am back and ready to start my unique content writing + submission service again. For a reference to what I have done, here is my previous work: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://ezinearticles.com/?expert_bio=Yachika_Verma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Ezine Platinum Account)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rates:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Article Writing + Free Ezine Submisson = $4/500 words[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For bulk orders i.e. more than 20 articles = $3.5/500 words (This also includes Free Ezine Submission)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in hiring me, I need the following details to write you a quality article:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]The title of the article[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Keywords to be used[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Resource Box Info (2 anchor texts + 2 Urls), if you want Free Ezine Submission[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Article Length (250, 500 or 1000 words)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My typical turnaround time is 24 hours but rush projects are handled based on current work-load and desired delivery date. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 Review Copies Available for First 3 Members..!! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can PM me for more details, or you can mail me at seowriter4u@gmail.com[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I eagerly look forward to your Emails and PMs. Thanks in advance.[/FONT]

Well researched article and completed within very short time. I did need to get a couple of corrections made in the article, but well worth and overall I'll rank his service as: 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.