Get suckered into babysitting?

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
For those of you without children, like me, who may have nieces and nephews or for those with step kids and all of that crap... This is for you.

d52iSQG.jpg

I've got 4 brothers and sisters - all younger than me. Most effective form of birth control a parent could give their child.

When my nephews and niece were younger they had a penchant for choking on their food. It was always fun babysitting them on edge as if you were trying to survive sniper fire.

Don't have kids!

JON needs to throw away his GFY swagger and WICKEDFIRE swagger after this post, spiderman swag suits you well my friend.

ps..

dont ban me.

LOL Jon pictured everyone sitting around watching some nice Disney shit on TV. Little did he know the attention span of these little runts is like 30 seconds.

Jon, slayer of thieves and scumbags, but crushed by little kids... Sounds about right. :)

As the father of 2 boys who worked from home over the last decade, nothing phases me or scares me anymore...

My sister always tries to tell me that having kids is awesome, but her FB wall always looks like this...

Up again for at least the 10th time.. not happy! FML!

Beyond frustrated ... Needing a night out and a couple hours of sleep !

I wonder what it feels like to come home and have a clean house, no laundry, and supper done? Oh and able to just relax? Don't think I will ever know what that feels like! UGH!

5 am comes way too early! Ugh!

xxxxx isn't feeling well .... I'm exhausted and my eyes are burning ... I need a vacation!

Tonight is not going to be fun ... Especially since I have a pounding headache ... Anyone wanna volunteer for night baby duty tonight?