Get Rid Of A Yelp Review

ryanmiller1122

Mar 25, 2011
Any Advice on how to get rid of a yelp review, or actually 3 Yelp reviews. I know there are threads on reputation management, I've read them and still have questions. Just wondering if anyone could share some specifics on experiences theyve had with yelp and maybe even give me a quote if you do this stuff.

Copy the review word for word 8 exact times, post from multiple IP's, and then report all of them.

Might backfire though....

Any Advice on how to get rid of a yelp review, or actually 3 Yelp reviews. I know there are threads on reputation management, I've read them and still have questions. Just wondering if anyone could share some specifics on experiences theyve had with yelp and maybe even give me a quote if you do this stuff.

You don't. Negative reviews are a very good PR opportunity. You'll get far more credit with potential customers for having a page with a bunch of good reviews, and some negative ones which you have responded to thoughtfully, than a page full of 5* reviews.

Just get enough positive reviews above it to push the bad review off the first page. It looks like there's 40 comments per page so you'll need a few, but get to work and it shouldn't be a problem.