Get Quality Articles Written at an Affordable Rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestormypoet

Oct 1, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

If you are looking for an experienced article writer who will provide you with high quality, well written content that is not littered with numerous spelling and grammatical errors, then maybe you should give me a try.

I specialize in providing the kind of content that you will proud to display prominently on your website. The content that I write also has no problem being accepted at top article directories.

What I am offering is unique, original, researched articles at the very reasonable rate of $.025 (2 1/2 cents) per word. If you are looking for rewritten or spun content, though, you are out of luck - all the content I write is guaranteed to be unique. Depending on how many articles you order, the turn around time is 1-3 days, though much sooner in many instances.

I can write about virtually any subject with the exception of adult, gambling, or gaming.

If you are interested in having QUALITY content created for your website or for submission to article directories, send me a PM or post here; and I will be in touch as soon as possible.

Oh yeah, and for the first 3 people to respond in this thread, I will write you a 400 word article absolutely FREE since I am just getting started on this forum.

Thanks!

Have to laugh at that... Just choose not to - figure there are enough adult content writers out there already.

Hey thestormypoet, go ahead and write Ruck articles first, he is paying you haha. Take your time writing mine, make that money

Status
Not open for further replies.