Get high quality UNIQUE articles just for less than "1 cent" per word !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayvin

Sep 24, 2011
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Get High Quality UNIQUE articles at affordable prices
Just for Less Than ‘1 cent’ per word!!

If you are looking for REASONABLE QUALITY unique articles at REASONABLE TURNAROUNDS and REASONABLE PRICES, you have come to the right place!

I started this company as a single writer and have grown the business since May to nearly 30 staff members and a long list of clients from Elance, Guru, Fiverr, Odesk and many other forum. We are a team of highly experienced writers. We can easily manage bulk orders too. We provide valuable content for reasonable prices.We are available 24 x 7 here.

Why Us?

• Affordable prices
  • A team of experienced & high quality writers
  • we do understand various requirements of internet marketers
  • Quick turnaround time
  • 100% unique content
  • High quality content
  • Ability to write on almost all the topics
  • Great customer service
To cater to the various requirements of the clients we have the following packages for you.
300 words @ $ 2.97
400 words @ $ 3.97
500 words @ $ 4.97

Contact me on Nayvin36@gmail.com

Here are some testimonials:-

Excellent service, quick turn around time, VERY competitive prices. They have written numerous articles for me and I have been well pleased. Several of the projects was writing about a complex subject; the articles were returned and perfect. I highly recommend this service!

Excellent work, very professional. Was very easy to work with when we ran into a hitch! Would do business again.

Recommended.

Review:-

Payment sent Unique Transaction ID #8GG98779X7063454V

Got my articles. Very impressive consistency done here.Great turnaround time, Great flow, great research.

Two thumbs up.

Got my 5 articles very fast and with great quality!! thanks a lot!

Got my articles, and I'm impressed. Will order again!

Waiting for your order!!

Regards,
Nayvin.

Very good job on the articles that you wrote for me. I will be putting another order together for you. Like the writing style and content. very quick turnaround. Recommended.

Good service did all the articles as promised within 24 hours. Will use again in the future.

Jeeta- we try our best to satisfy each and every customer!!

vas.agni95- Thanks sir for believing in my quality service.

Thanks.

I hired Nayvin to do a few articles for me and for the price I was very Happy with the service.
The articles were quickly returned and well written.

Thanks for the review sir,

Looking for more work at this movement.

Thanks.
I hired Nayvin to do a few articles for me and for the price I was very Happy with the service.
The articles were quickly returned and well written.

Thank you for the kind words. This is a real motivation...

1. General Information Articles. Articles to be used in article directories and does not require SEO keywords (LSI keywords).

$0.70 per 100 words

2. Web Content Articles. Articles to be used in blog posting and/or website content. Requires SEO and LSI keywords with density.

$0.80 per 100 words

3. Review Articles. Amazon, Clickbank, and other Products or Website Reviews.

$1 per 100 words

4. BMR Articles - $1 per article minimum of 10 articles.

Waiting for your orders.

Thanks.
Nayvin

I think it's cheaper than others and sounds genuine contents you provide. Best of luck....

All assignments have been completed at given deadline.

Now looking for more conscious clients.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.