GET FACEBOOK FANS BY YOURSELF *GUARANTEED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

p4w4n

Aug 17, 2011
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
do you want facebook fans???
Do you have to rely on others for getting fans and spending your precious money everytime on them???

Now get facebook fans by yourself...
I will teach you the method to get the free facebook fans without spending your money *guaranteed*
this my own method no ebook, no course...i will help you anywhere you want in this method.

By this method you can easily get 125-150 fans daily

price: 27$
payment: Paypal

giving 2 review copies to reputed members of the forum...they can pay after testing my method.

giving money back guarantee if method doesn't work

Any queries are welcomed

125 - 150 fans daily with HOW MANY HOURS of work ?

If I have to work 12 hours and my facebook account gets banned in the process,
I really prefer paying $ 5 - $ 9 to someone for bringing me those fans,\
instead of wasting a whole day

125 - 150 fans daily with HOW MANY HOURS of work ?

If I have to work 12 hours and my facebook account gets banned in the process,
I really prefer paying $ 5 - $ 9 to someone for bringing me those fans,\
instead of wasting a whole day

ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO WRITE IN MY POST
THIS METHOD IS FULLY AUTOMATED...JUST 10-15 MINUTES WORK AND YOU ARE ALL GOOD TO GO.
AND I AM GIVING MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE TOO

it involves using some spam website like twends, who lately ripped off all their customers?

it involves using some spam website like twends, who lately ripped off all their customers?

THE SITE I USE IS NOT A SPAM....AND THIS DOESN'T MATTER...THE IMPORTANT THING IS EXTRACTING MOST OUT OF THE SITE IN LESS POSSIBLE TIME WHICH YOU CAN EASILY DO WITH MY OWN METHOD :banana_sml:

what I am saying is that if this "method" requires 15 HOURS of work
and clicking and writing , for just 150 new fans,

it is a big waste of time

You should write clearly and GUARANTEE how much time it takes per day !

:2twocents:

what I am saying is that if this "method" requires 15 HOURS of work
and clicking and writing , for just 150 new fans,

it is a big waste of time

You should write clearly and GUARANTEE how much time it takes per day !

:2twocents:

THE TOTAL TIME NEEDED TO SET ALL THE THINGS UP IS AROUNF 15-20 MINUTES ALL.....AND YOU HAVE TO DO NO CLICKING OR ANY TIME WASTING STUFF.....I WILL HELP AT EVERY STEP FOR SETTING UP THE SYSTEM.

HOPE THIS WILL SOLVE ALL THE QUESTIONS...ANY OTHER QUERRY IS ALSO WELCOMED:smilie_weihn_winki:

do you realize that for $27 I can easily buy about 1,500 facebook fans from other sources...

instead of working hard for them for 15 days, and getting 100 new per day,
I can just buy them for this exact same price,

and do zero work , and get all these 1,500 fans today and not after 15 days !

do you realize that for $27 I can easily buy about 1,500 facebook fans from other sources...

instead of working hard for them for 15 days, and getting 100 new per day,
I can just buy them for this exact same price,

and do zero work , and get all these 1,500 fans today and not after 15 days !

and what after that....when you need fans again????
you will pay again the same amount and again and again...
this is a one time payment and you will get as many fans as u need

if it involves some spam website as you said, I know already what is the website.

and these fans that come now, they will 50% of them unlike by the end of next week...

so it's work for nothing

i think it will be better for a moderator to take a review copy from me...and post his review here
i will give it for free....

if it involves some spam website as you said, I know already what is the website.

and these fans that come now, they will 50% of them unlike by the end of next week...

so it's work for nothing

i think you are increasing your posts....so buddy please don't spam my thread....if you really want to know my method...buy it and if doesn't works or fans unlike your pages i will refund all your money......
that's best i can do

Would like to review this, will gladly pay after. I need something like this. Sent a pm before hope I can help out.

Well .. i bought this and i got 100 Likes in 5 Hours... Mostly from USA.. All automatic .. just need to setup .. he is great guy .. Quick responce and teach me everystep...

iTrader on the way :)

Well .. i bought this and i got 100 Likes in 5 Hours... Mostly from USA.. All automatic .. just need to setup .. he is great guy .. Quick responce and teach me everystep...

iTrader on the way :)

thanks for your great review buddy....hope everyone gets this great method to get likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.