[GET] Best High Value Manafged Vps Deal 8 or 16 ips Included

gabainc

Sep 5, 2007
I Thought i'll share these Awesome 2 Deals my Vps/Dedi guy is promoting for Spring. I thought i'll finally give back to the WF community for all the help they have given me in the past.

Before i Tell you what the Special Deals are I just wanted to say I have been using Skypeid: Jonathanlive for over 2 years and he has 24hr customer support via skype and his website.

I use him for autoblogs and various resource hogging plugins which hostgator will suspend your account for. He is awesome that he will Tweak your VPS anyway you want him to and then make it even better so you can use everything you want on it with no problems of ever being shutdown.

This is a WF Special Only -

Here are the 2 great Deals.

$87 - 8 CPU - 4GB - 40GB - 16IPs ---Order Best Spring Value

$47 - 4 CPU - 2GB - 20GB - 8IPs ---- Order Spring Deal

If you need more information contact Skype: Jonathanlive tell him gabainc sent you and he wll answer all your questions before he even sets up your vps so it can be ready to go the way you need it the first time..

I hope this share helps everyone who is looking for good resources and no more hostgator suspensions.

Cheers gabainc

its a Spring Special So jump on it while you can .. Jonathanlive vps service helped me alot with hostgator suspending my sites because of all the high resource plugins iwas using.

die-do_it_shotgun_gif.gif

Before the ICE man does!

Heh, probably some of our noble mods can move this enlightened thread to STS :costumed-smiley-013