Get Access to Extremely High Quality Design and Development For Mind Blowing Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm building my ageny's portofolio so I'm giving you guys the chance to get some high quality work done for awesome prices.

My partner is an impressive American designer and developer and we are offering his services for for an incredible price.

This is only for the first 2 web design/development projects, at which point we'll raise prices.

I'm not putting our portofolio on this thread because of certain confidential reasons. PM me for the portfolio and rates and I'll send you the details.

Services being offered-

Web Design and Development-

Responsive Websites
HTML5/CSS3, Jquery and PHP scripts. Also, we love to work with Bootstrap.
All websites are optimized for speed, and SEO if needed. Our websites are fast. PM us and we'll show you a couple :).

Graphic Design and Branding-

Logos, Business Cards, Brochures, etc.

PM me.

pm'd on Skype. I'd like to see your work. You created a text based thread. I can understand you don't want people to rip you off, you don't have to show your portfolio but showing something might help people trust your capabilities and increase inquiries.

pm'd on Skype. I'd like to see your work. You created a text based thread. I can understand you don't want people to rip you off, you don't have to show your portfolio but showing something might help people trust your capabilities and increase inquiries.

I'll create a sales graphic soon, got lots of work now that needs to get done first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.