Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf

Will work for Gas!
May 23, 2007
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
People, this is serious shit!

There's a local Texas town that is advertising you can win a 2007 Harley Davidson Fat Boy for a $20 donation. They mail you the tickets ASAP.

www.myspace.com/huttopd ( Info about it )

Win A Harley - Buy A Raffell Ticket from the Hutto Police Department-Shop Hutto Texas Business Directory : ShopHutto.com ( Temp Landing Page )

* Someone want to create a LP for this as a donation and get credit plus link to your site from my main site 20% Discount on TemplateMonster Templates, Flash, OS Commerce. Snerdey Web Design site wide footers? I can supply logos etc.. have to be quick!

You don't have to be preset to win.
USA Only - DUH, cause you only have 30 days from win to go pick it up!
Drawing ends Aug 30, 2007
Buy 5 get one Free!

I know about this as I donated the ad space to them and bought my own raffle ticket too!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Why and Who?

Hope Alliance (formally the Williamson County Crisis Center) is having its 2nd annual Harley Davidson Motorcycle Raffle.

The winning prize is a 2007 Harley Davidson “Fat Boy” valued at approximately $18,000.

Second prize is a Kendon single motorcycle trailer valued at approximately $2,400. Hope Alliance shelters abused children and their mothers, as well as providing sexual assault response, short-term counseling and courtroom accompaniment.

3rd Prize - Custom Paint Job for your motorcycle ($1,500)

4th Prize - LoJack vehicle locater system ($800)

5th Prize - Installed LED Light System ($400)

6th Prize - Gift Certificate to Cowboy Harley-Davidson ($300)

Sorry.. forgot this part!

Status
Not open for further replies.