gay 7search

Status
Not open for further replies.

int_josh

Nov 12, 2006
ok so I created a new account and called in to validate and apparently they couldn't approve new account cuz publishers can't have 2 accounts or some shit like that
then they tell me that my site is not within their guidelines or some shit

wtf is the deal with these idiots

You can have as many accounts as you want.

I know this for a fact because I have multiple accounts, and when I make a new one I tell them about my old ones. Their entire process is set up for this.

The second part of the statement is likely the truth your shitty site.

Happened to me. Lesson? Get validated. THEN put your shit up.

Although it was their fault because of the fun fact that when I called to get validated they said they'd call me back in 30 minutes...and they didn't. Twice.

Happened to me. Lesson? Get validated. THEN put your shit up.

Although it was their fault because of the fun fact that when I called to get validated they said they'd call me back in 30 minutes...and they didn't. Twice.
They won't validate your account until you've entered atleast one site through the control panel.. so I guess just enter one you are confident will meet their standards and then put your others up after you're validated.

I need to get validated also. YOu think it's ok to use a blogspot blog with like 3 or 4 banal posts to get validated?

I need to get validated also. YOu think it's ok to use a blogspot blog with like 3 or 4 banal posts to get validated?
I had no idea they were so picky (as it seems by what everyone else is saying) so I just entered one of my arbi pages and they validated me with that. So I can't imagine why these other people are being rejected.

I've not had a problem with multiple accounts, but I always call them in about 30 minutes to get validated because they never seem to call back

I had no idea they were so picky (as it seems by what everyone else is saying) so I just entered one of my arbi pages and they validated me with that. So I can't imagine why these other people are being rejected.

It sounds like they may just have a few people there lately with wild hairs. Maybe they've done some hiring lately? At any rate, I just added adsense to a little shit blogspot blog and even though I haven't used 7search for years and am not very well acquainted with them, I don't see any reason why they'd reject it.

Status
Not open for further replies.