Gaming computer, monitor, and 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Jun 25, 2006
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For sale is a custom built gaming computer, 17" HP flat panel monitor, and 4 games: Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Battlefield 2 and Company of Heros. The computer specs are as follows:

Intel Core 2 Duo E6420
ASUS P5N32-E SLI 680i
PNY XLR8 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel
EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Thermaltake Toughpower 750W Power Supply
Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10,000 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower
CD/DVD Burner

The hard drive was recently replaced with the exact same model as before (brand new), so this is a fresh system ready to go! The case has some scratches from being moved time to time, however nothing serious. No operating system is included, so you'll need to buy either Vista or XP and install it yourself in order to play the games included with this sale.

I paid $1950 for everything listed above. Its all yours for only $900 or best offer. If you need pictures, or wish to inquire about some details please contact me. Thanks for viewing.

I paid $1950 for everything listed above. Its all yours for only $900 or best offer. If you need pictures, or wish to inquire about some details please contact me. Thanks for viewing.

Not including the monitor or games it would currently be about $1100 to build this system with parts from newegg. I just checked the current prices on the parts and thought I would share in case anybody else was curious.

I paid $1500 for the parts from Newegg, and the cd drive was $100 from a local store. Each game cost $50 a piece, so thats an additional $200. I paid my friend $150 for the 17" monitor, in case anybody wanted a price breakdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.