Game babes: Red Alert 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowleaf

My head annoys people
Jun 27, 2007
www.glowleaf.net
If you are not old enough to know Dune 2, C&C and Red alert, well, what the hell... Grow some pubic hair.

This is the old Tanya:

kari_tanya.jpg

I like her better like this:

12c780b72960c1a6e72717f683775f5d.jpg

This is the new Tanya, blonde because this is a parallel universe! Computer games can be so dumb sometimes...

ra3tanya.jpg

RA3JennyMcCarthy_WP1_10x7.jpg

I like her better like this of course:

Jenny-McCarthy-Bikini-and-Lingerie-Screensaver.jpg

This is Natasha:

RA3_NatashaSigned.jpg

Real life pics. She is really sweet but she is an athlete/warrior of some sort, so she can kick serious ass. Amazing body btw:

3ac34039f0a9624b02641b28136c8488.jpg

gina-carano.jpg

The russian briefer. I find her sexy in a nasty way...You don't wanna know:

DashaFedorovich1.jpg

Asian, because hyperion likes them:

kellyhu02_1280x1024.jpg

And finally, the amazing kick-ass sex bomb Gemma Atkinson, a fantasy by herself with her sweet British accent. Pair that with the role of EVA, and 10 year old memories, and you have an exploding cocktail of fantasies:

gemma-atkinson-red-alert-3-promos-1.jpg

gemma-atkinson-red-alert-3-promos-2.jpg

gemma-atkinson-red-alert-3-promos-3.jpg

3437_8649679_Gemma_Atkinson_Lingeri.jpg

And a group photo. The babe on the far left only looks good in this one. Left out for lack of, well... everything:

ra3girls1280x1024.jpg

And then they tell you that video games are for kids. Ha!

Isn't it Tanya that gets kinky with the General in that game?

Refresh my memory. It was some 10 years ago that I played games.

Hahaha too bad that Asian bitch is hardly Asian. Nor is she attractive at all. Nor is anyone really in that group.

Who the fuck is the blonde chick in the green dress??? She's a fucking bomb

Hot chicks on promo posters - must mean the game sucks! ;)

Actually, it means that their marketing department has some great skills. Red alert fans are now in the 25-35 age range, so throwing in more chicks is bound to bring in sales. This is not a game targeted to the same age group that Red alert 2 was. It is clearly targeted to the age group that played red alert 2, and that is now older. You can also see that in the light hearted tone the game is made, full of jokes and silly stuff. The whole marketing concept is to resurrect teen geek fantasies.

Come on, they even threw in Mechas...

944928_20080519_screen013.jpg

Sorry Phreon, this is the best I could find

Zhana.jpg

PC Gamer actually gave this a lower rating because of all the sexual objectification of women. Fucking feminazis.

PC Gamer actually gave this a lower rating because of all the sexual objectification of women. Fucking feminazis.

Ok, PC Gamer just fell off my respect table. Do they know these are professional models that get paid a ton of cash to get "sexually objectified"? Fucking gays...

Status
Not open for further replies.