Fully Loaded Content Writing Service - Best Price, Best Content - Order Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick8888

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hi,

Few of you already know us but again, we are a company dealing in content creation of all types you can imagine at prices which are affordable and quality which is never compromising.

We always deliver on time and are highly professional in every aspect of this business whether it be communication (online 14-16 hours daily), updates on ongoing assignments, reply to your mails and timely delivery once committed.

Just so you know, we do not come across any technical failures as we have loads of machines here, we have inverters and that is why we don't have power failure issues, we do not belong to earthquake or Tsunami prone zone, we take backups at regular intervals so even if hard disks crash nothing stops (though our hard disks haven't crashed in last 4 years) and yes we do fall sick sometimes but since we are a company - someone else will take over and you will never know.

We charge $4.5 for 500 words and for adult, forex or gambling articles its $7. However, rates are always subjected to negotiations for long term business.

We can handle over 400 articles in a week.

We accept every project we get because our experienced team strength allows us to deliver quality in quantity.

Please mail us at niharrathore@gmail.com with your project details and add us there as well.

We hope to see your mail soon.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Nick

Review copy received. The article was well written, to the point and included the necessary keywords and phrases. Copyscape says it's clear too. Thanks to the OP.

Getting my first order together.

Just got my report from Nick, the article is well written, 100 unique and just as i want it to be. send you pm with more orders.

Review copy received. The article was well written, to the point and included the necessary keywords and phrases. Copyscape says it's clear too. Thanks to the OP.

Getting my first order together.

Thank you LotsOfZeros for the review. Looking forward to more orders.

Just got my report from Nick, the article is well written, 100 unique and just as i want it to be. send you pm with more orders.

Thank you Zodiac for the great review. We provide great content always. So, keep sending more orders.
-------------

One more review copy left to be given. Any takers?

Also, looking forward to more orders. Send one, send all.

Hoping to receive great response..

Nick

I don't want a review copy, but can you send me 1 or 2 article samples on lifestyle, home decor, or fashion niche?

Status
Not open for further replies.