FuckingRapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh1

Apr 19, 2007
So they are obviously cracking down on free downloads. I am trying to find a yahoo answers clone all fucking night, my friend finally findsme one on rapishare and Im like YES.

So I try to enter the captcha on rapidshare and of course...I have toonly match the letterswith the cats you cant even fucking see after 20 fucking tries it tells me I cant download because this d/l does not support javascript WTF they probably make like a million dollarstoday on upgrades but not from me fuckfaces.

What evil mother fucker thought up a cats and dogs captcha? gimmea fucking break.I hope they fail.

So they are obviously cracking down on free downloads. I am trying to find a yahoo answers clone all fucking night, my friend finally findsme one on rapishare and Im like YES.

So I try to enter the captcha on rapidshare and of course...I have toonly match the letterswith the cats you cant even fucking see after 20 fucking tries it tells me I cant download because this d/l does not support javascript WTF they probably make like a million dollarstoday on upgrades but not from me fuckfaces.

What evil mother fucker thought up a cats and dogs captcha? gimmea fucking break.I hope they fail.
Congrats, you found the reason they made that captcha. It's not supposed to stop automation. It's supposed to piss people off into getting a real membership w/o a captcha.

Definitely... I agree it's an excellent method just not a great way to end mynight.

One cool thing about rapidshare is they have what they call a "happy hour" where they turn of the captchas for a bit. I lucked into it the other day after trying to pass the same captcha about ten times.

Apparently, theres a Firefox addon that will check to see if its happy hour over at rapid share.

rapid share happy hour - Google Search

259k5eqma5.png

LMAO, Solving equations for downloads is even better than those cats on the catchpa's

Why not buy a premium monthly RS acct ? Coz really a lot of time is wasted entering those fucking catchpa's and then when you get lucky, you are hit with the max download limit/hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.