fucking SEScout

DanielQ

Jun 29, 2008
A police state.
Yes, this thread again.

I could have sworn I canceled my subscription last March or April. I was checking my statements a few weeks ago I see I see I'm still getting billed by these guys.

I've sent a handful of emails, opened support requests (20 days and counting) and left messages at their phone number - all have gone unreplied to.

And of course, I used debit instead of credit, and my credit union says there's nothing they can do to block future charges. The fuck?

WTF can I do to unsubscribe from these guys, and get a refund for the months they've continued billing me without my consent?

/pissed

If it's a debit card you gotta kill that card and order a new one, bro.

Sucks, but I been there. Totally the easiest way.

But lol @ refund. Suck it up and Move on...

Converted over to micrositemasters a few months ago after 6 months with sescout and couldn't believe I didn't make the move sooner.

Yeah I thought they died too. Those guys really fucked up, if they had provided good service and got their shit straight they would be balling hard.

Using them till now, I was on paid before $14 subs but I cancelled on paypal and still after 8 long months I am still in the $14 subscription lol! :D But results are fucking wrong.. It says they are updating every 1 hour but they are updating like forever, they are updating results from last week or something like that...

I check my main sites manually but all other else go into SEscout. Lot's of sites can be tiring in checking one by one so Still I'm looking for a good alternative on Sescout. Anyone can suggest me something?

To OP i think you can request for account deletion from their support tickets so you won't have any more billings... or another way is recover you account and downgrade it to a free status that way your billing will be cancelled automatically. hope that helps

Thanks!

Ya, not expecting a refund, nor do I care. Might file a fraud claim if that's an option for me.

To OP i think you can request for account deletion from their support tickets so you won't have any more billings... or another way is recover you account and downgrade it to a free status that way your billing will be cancelled automatically. hope that helps

Thanks!

Tried both, neither work. They don't answer their support tickets (or phone) and it won't let you downgrade to free. Thanks though.

Calling my bank again in the morning.

SE Scout allowed me to downgrade to the free program, and issued a prorated refund for the last month paid. Look like they're dead though, no rank status whatsoever for about a month.

Can't say my trial membership on MicrositeMasters is working any better, which is odd given the rave reviews on the forum.

Hi Rob, can't PM you back yet because I don't have 15 posts.

We signed up for the free account and entered ten keywords. So far only one of the keywords is showing a position, while the same ten keywords are showing seven positions (all in the top 300) at SerpFox. These aren't our bread & butter keywords, just ones I'm testing with. Does Msm only look at the top 100 results?

I'll have to crank out some posts so I can PM you the domain. Thanks for the great service!

Hi Rob, can't PM you back yet because I don't have 15 posts.

I signed up for the free account and entered ten keywords. So far only one of the keywords is showing a position, while the same ten keywords are showing seven positions (all in the top 300) at SerpFox. These aren't my bread & butter keywords, just ones I'm testing with. Does Msm only look at the top 100 results?

I'll have to crank out some posts so I can PM you the domain.

We only track the top 10 pages, yes.

Skype me at: contempt.me

I'll be happy to answer any other Q's you've got. :)

(don't want this turning into a "Watch Rob talk about how MSM does things" thread, so add me on Skype. :))

send them death threats.

I actually had a similar problem with a service provider (cant remember the exact name). I told them I would find out where they were and physically harm them if they billed me again. Not a single rebill since. My email subject was "i will fuck you up".

send them death threats.

I actually had a similar problem with a service provider (cant remember the exact name). I told them I would find out where they were and physically harm them if they billed me again. Not a single rebill since. My email subject was "i will fuck you up".
:2gunsfiring_v1:

Not the best way to go about things, especially if they are crazier than you are. ;)

if the subscription is on paypal just remove the card from paypal during the billing peroid and add card later.or else when ever you buy some thing just add card at the time of buying and later remove it.I am doing with some merchants because i am facing same problem with them