Fucking piece of shit site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma$e

Coming Soon To My Garage
Oct 26, 2006
The Outback
What a waste of web real estate this fucking piece of shit site is...

ClickAffiliate.com: pay-per-click affiliate programs and money opportunities index pay-per-click programs

Comprehensive reviews on affiliate programs? fuck off! I clicked an adwords ad to get to that site, so suck shit you just wasted some money on my visit.

/rant

I found this site when trying to dig up an dirt that I could find on PrimaryAds. I have been sending them some traffic and all is going well, but before I start spending some serious $ sending them more traffic I wanna make sure they're going to pay..

So, does anyone have any experience using these guys?

They've paid on time with me in the past. Although, I haven't seen been in their system since they dropped DirectTrack at the beginning of the year.

I believe Primary Ads is owned by Think Partnership. Think partnership is public you can probably find a lot of information about them on any stock market site. I have never heard anything bad about those guys.

I believe Primary Ads is owned by Think Partnership. Think partnership is public you can probably find a lot of information about them on any stock market site. I have never heard anything bad about those guys.

Nice one. I did a bit of research, and yeah they are. In fact, searching for "Think Partnership" brought up loads of info on Primary Ads. Looks like they're a pretty safe bet. I am waiting for a rep to get back to me so we'll see if he/she has to say.

primary ads deleted my account and never told me why nor responded to the 15 emails i sent asking what was going on so no i dont really like them all that much i spose.

PrimaryAds is on my blacklist.. Not because they ever did anything bad to me, but because they canned my friend and kept the cash instead of paying him out and THEN canning him for whatever reason they felt necessary.

It sucks when affiliate programs don't pay you. They can terminate you at the end of month b4 payment for some lame excuse. And you can't get your money back. Have to be careful who you sign up under.

PrimaryAds is on my blacklist.. Not because they ever did anything bad to me, but because they canned my friend and kept the cash instead of paying him out and THEN canning him for whatever reason they felt necessary.

like adsense????

Yep Jon thats what happened to me it was about 2500 i believe

Yeah I read your other thread...got in contact with COPEAC, Nina hooked me up so I shifted the traffic immediately. Thanks for the heads up

Did they not give you ANY idea - warnings or what have you - about why? That's insane! And kinda scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.