Fucking bottle caps, why didn't I think of that?

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Sharks begging to make a deal with a 15 year old girl. They prolly could have got it down to 25% but meh, 3 sharks on your team? Hell's yeah! I love how they told Kevin to fuck off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNx1SY1h6Pw]Shark tank Season 3 episode 5 Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

What the fuckly fuck. Five million dollars in painted bottle caps at 15...Then to see all of the sharks just fighting over her. WTF

inb4: u mad? I mad.

I've actually been saving all my beer bottle caps for the past few months. Today I was trying to figure out what to do with them. Looks like I'm late.

They have a real business, selling Ebooks... not really a business, as an aff. anyway.
Your doing some business... but dont have a business.

Duuuuude, I just watched that episode a couple hours ago. I was freakin blown away. A fucking 15 year old is ballin on my ass :(

oNTEJ.gif

does not make sense - 1m profit from prior years would have given them more than enough for global distribution

^^^ they wanted the money for it yes, but more important.... wanted a partner.

Someone with QVC connections.... worth a lot right there.

I do not think they know how to go about global distribution, why not get a partner who knows how.. saves time and money from mistakes...
increase the product line... this is a full win for that company.

sharks are investing in the person far more then the product itself.

a youthful, smart, energetic go-getting 15yr old = an autopilot 60 year investment of yearly residual income.

does not make sense - 1m profit from prior years would have given them more than enough for global distribution

They sold 30% for the partnership that the sharks brought to the table. In fact props to them for knowing their limits and getting major players involved to take it to the next level and only giving up 30% not to mention they fucking crushed Kevin Oleary... !!! YES !!!

Not only that but imagine how many more they sold after that show aired. Hopefully one of those sharks get them setup with online sales as they didn't mention that at all.