Fuck My Life

SkyFire

Claptrap Overlord
Nov 24, 2007
I just got out of bed, headed downstairs said good morning to my family, went downstairs to my office, and replied to a thread on WickedFire.

What has my life become that replying here is the first thing I do?!?!

At least you got out of bed. It's way worst when you wake up and reply to a thread before even getting out of bed. Pewep lifestyle for the works.

1267053335_funny_gif_3.gif

I thought you would have said, woke up to a girl with 38 DD's, fucked her, wiped myself off, she made me lunch, wash my clothes, did my house cleaning, while I watched her from my computer table.

Bitches..

I just got out of bed, headed downstairs said good morning to my family, went downstairs to my office, and replied to a thread on WickedFire.

What has my life become that replying here is the first thing I do?!?!

Well, you apparently live in a three story house, so you have that going for you.

I have the opposite problem... After I shut the house down for the night and get into the bed, if I can't sleep immediately (most nights) I'll check WF right there in bed on my phone...

If you see me respond in 30 words or less in the pre-dawn hour or so, that's what's going on.

inb4 sexlifeisover jokes.

Say "fuck my life" ten times and then switch to DP to fully assess how pathetic you "could be" if you really wanted to. The adsense threads should cure what ails you currently.