Fuck, I'm pissed!

knukk

Mоderatоr
Jul 6, 2008
I finished my bachelor degree at my university this spring and I received the diploma and grade transcript in the mail today. Except that it wasn't mine. It was someone else's. And now my shit has been mailed to another student, with my grades and my social security number. Short story: the university fucked up by violating my right to privacy and I'm pissed.

I've already spoken to the examination office and I rode them hard.
I have two letters ready to be posted: 1) for the examination office where I return the other person's papers and where I demand them to reply where they explicitly admit what they have done, and 2) to the university director where I make him aware of it and where I ask some questions.

I'm also going to contact the Data Inspectorate.

What more can I do? Do you think the media would like this?

Edit: Or could anyone post some boobs to calm me down?

They just made a mistake man, I hardly think it's worth a news story. Sure you're pissed, but that's what valium are for : )

They just made a mistake man, I hardly think it's worth a news story. Sure you're pissed, but that's what valium are for : )
Valium! Sure. That shit is so regulated here it's nonsense. Would have to cut my leg off to get hold of that.

Would have to cut my leg off to get hold of that.

Nice...
6_16.JPG

Valium! Sure. That shit is so regulated here it's nonsense. Would have to cut my leg off to get hold of that.

Really?

My wife got 60 of them a week ago, went in for some other prescription yesterday but the pharmacy accidentally gave her 60 more valium instead. She called the doctor to get her real prescription and he told her to "Keep the valium in case the pharmacy screws up again".

lol

Really?

My wife got 60 of them a week ago, went in for some other prescription yesterday but the pharmacy accidentally gave her 60 more valium instead. She called the doctor to get her real prescription and he told her to "Keep the valium in case the pharmacy screws up again".

lol

Nice!

Well, I live in Norway. It wouldn't surprise me if they soon had to sell cigarettes in the pharmacy here. License to smoke would be a typical Norwegian political invention.

maybe yur mommy can help you yu pathetic little want something for nuttin pissant. Surprised you managed to fucking graduate in the first place. How did you cheat, BTW?

Your information wasn't sent to some Russian identity thief it was sent to another student, like you, who is thinking the same thing.

I wouldn't worry about your information too much.

If you make that big of a deal out of it some student, like you, is going to lose their probably unpaid internship.

It will get settled.

:2twocents: