FS: Professional free iPod Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shan

Aug 11, 2006
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WF members,

I'm selling a free iPod script license. It's called "Project IRS", and it's made by the owners of myeasyscripts.com. You can make alot of money from this script. You can start your own "free" iPods, laptops, etc. type of website with this script. Money is made from CPA programs such as Azoogle.

This script can be seen in action at Free Stuff Avenue. The script is great and has alot of great features. MyEasyScripts provides free support, and lifetime upgrades. The script is also very customizable.

Demo of the script:
User Panel:
ProjektIRS 3.6.1PP DEMO
username: member
password: member
Admin Panel:
ProjektIRS 3.6.1PP DEMO
username: admin
password: admin
I'm reselling the script and my license to you with the auto-crediting add-on and an EXTRA license for $300. You save $34.85. My Payment method is PayPal.

I haven't had the time to start my incentive-based website. I've been too busy, and don't have the time to run one either.

If you're interested in this deal, please let me know. I'd like to resell this ASAP.

Thanks for your time!

Oops, sorry WF members, NOT EF. Copied and pasted my post from another forum because I need to get this sale done ASAP. Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.