FS: Branded CB Product, Already Profitable, Unique eCourse site + Blog (1st pg of G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dare Devil

Not the Blind Superhero
Apr 13, 2010
daredevilcontent.com
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I'm going to be listing this on Flippa tomorrow but figured I'd give WickedFire members a crack at it before I do.

This is a fully-automated Clickbank site that is already doing sales by itself and through a few affiliates. It is in a specific micro-niche in the fitness arena. So far, sales are totaling near $1,000 a month with NO PROMOTION thus far.

Why I'm selling: I have several other launches coming up in another niche and something simply HAS to give. I simply can't spread myself any thinner in regards to Clickbank right now.

Ever heard of "my loss is your gain?" This time it's really true. There has been a LOT put into the development of this project. Check out everything I'm offering below:

What's included:

Main Site: Very brandable domain name, ebook, videos, audios, and converting sales page. All written by yours truly.

Blog Site: Name very similar to main site. Ranks on first page for two primary terms and top of second page for third primary term. Ranks on second page for ~10 secondary terms and third and fourth pages for 20 more terms. About 100 pages indexed total (this includes ~60 actual pages and ~40 "tag" pages)

Facebook Accounts: Not one but two facebook fan pages are included. One with ~2100 fans and the other with ~2,800 fans. These fans collected naturally and weren't grabbed with spam techniques. I don't do that spammy crap. You also get the Author's facebook account (no friends, I only made it to make the fan pages for the product).

Twitter account: Only 100+ twitter followers but I never really pushed it yet.

Platinum EzineArticles Account: Used ONLY for this project under the author's name. The "author" is, of course, a pen name. 42 live articles in EzineArticles alone dating back to September of '09.

2 YouTube Accounts: With several videos. These drive a decent amount of traffic to the blog, which in turn collects email opt-ins and then converts those into buyers.

Opt-In Lists: 3 different lists: 1st is the opt-ins from the blog (277 so far), 2nd is the opt-ins from the main site (474 so far) and the 3rd are the customers.

Autoresponder Series: 10 days of follow-up messages encouraging email subscribers to buy.

Hundreds of Srticles: Posted on major article sites like GoArticles, Buzzle, ArticleDashboard, and about 50 others. All are unique, but some are posted in more than one article directory. All are posted under the author's name.

Clickbank Account: I just give you access. No muss, no fuss. Yes, it's already approved and ready to go.

My Support: Not to toot my own horn, but this is worth the price alone. I've made a very comfortable living on Clickbank and I can help you attract affiliates, I know the niche and the competition inside and OUT. I've done hundreds of hours of research and I wrote everything myself. You'd get my personal cell phone number to go over everything so that you're brought up to speed quickly and after that, I'd be available to you to give you advice, pointers, on how to make this thing explode for you.

As you can see, this is the FULL PACKAGE for anyone that wanted to leap into Clickbank very quickly without any headaches. EVERYTHING has already been done and done well. Believe me, I did NOT start this project just to flip it. I don't generally sell websites (I've only sold three ever in over 5 years).

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

I'm not posting this here just so a bunch of "lookie-loos" can see the site and reverse-engineer months of my hard work. PM me if you're serious and I'll be glad to talk to you on IM, Skype, or telephone but don't waste either of our time, please. I promise I won't waste yours and I appreciate you not wasting mine.

This is a SERIOUSLY profitable turn-key project for anyone that wants to grab the reigns and make five figures a month EASILY from it and I'm selling it at a VERY REASONABLE price. If I don't get what I'm asking, then I'll just moth-ball the whole thing until I can get back to it later.

$10k firm.

Thanks for looking.

P.S. When I first registered on WickedFire I jumped into a Clickbank-related thread and helped a few people out via PM and IM with their questions. To help prove that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Clickbank, you can see the thread here. I start posting on the very bottom of page one and I go into page 2 and even 3.

My point is that I won't be leaving the buyer "high and dry" by just tossing them the keys and walking away. Trust me, I've put enough time into this project to where I want to see it blossom and work just as much as the buyer would want it to so when I say you get my full support, I MEAN it.

I've spoken to one interested party that will make a decision based on availability of funds.

I'll update the thread to let other interested members know if it's been purchased or if it is still available once I get a concrete answer.

Again, thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.