Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Panic

Jul 22, 2009
PA
www.mikepanic.com
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've done more than a dozen transactions in my short time being here on WF and everyone I've written for has been more than happy with the results I've provide, the time in which I turn articles around and the ease in which it is to work with me.

My weekend was great and I cleared out most all projects that I had, so I'm trying to start this week off right and offering a limited run of original articles at the price of $10.

For samples of my work and more about me, please reference this therad: http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/65950-established-content-copy-writer-available.html

I'm offering 450-800 word articles for only $10, via Paypal, through Monday afternoon with deadlines for Monday evening (Tuesday if need be or you have a ton of work).

When you PM me, this is what I need from you to give you the best possible article and to make the transaction go as smoothly as possible. Please try to be as complete with this as possible because it saves us all time in the end.

• Working title. A working title helps me better write the article for you.
  • Link the whatever item or service you are trying to push. Again, having this as a reference will ensure I can properly quote aspects of the product / service in the article and make notes.
  • Type of article. Is it a positive review, first person, a top 5 / 10 list, a flog, etc. etc.
  • Deadline. While I'm fast, I can't always promise 1 hour turn around times. This $10 offer will run through the afternoon tomorrow and articles will be done by the evening. If you need it faster, that can probably be arranged but there may be a rush fee tagged on.
  • Your email / AIM name for fast contact.
  • 450-800 words means the article could be as short as 450 words or as long as 800 words, it all depends on what the article is about and how it flows. Please don't ask me to write 5 articles that are all exactly 800 words, some articles just don't work out that way
  • For jobs that require more than 800 words (some 1st person flog articles end up in excess of 1500 words) please contact me to discuss pricing and turnaround further.
I generally don't accept bulk orders, however if you have a variety of topics you want me to write on, this would be the time to pre-order them. Orders of 5 articles or more must pre-pay via Paypal 50% (5 articles = $25, 10 = $50, etc.), as I've been taken before and won't let it happen again. Please understand if you order 5-30 articles, I will ask what your deadline for them is, as I probably can't do them in one day. Also, please don't ask for a further discount, $10 / article is my discount from what I normally charge.

The fine print. Depending on how many articles I get, this offer may be ended sooner that Monday afternoon. I can't write on every topic, please understand that. There are some things I just am not knowledgeable on and do not want to provide you with a half-ass job. If I can't write it, I will let you know as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.