From Newbie to Master / Any tips on how to's and what not to do?

delhoumm

dat nigga moe
Feb 20, 2010
I am a newbie and i figured that theres plenty of people on WF that love to give great advice on how to increase your income, any advice would be great

I am a newbie and i figured that theres plenty of people on WF that love to give great advice on how to increase your income, any advice would be great

yea, everyone on here just fucking loves giving away their moneymaking secrets so they can create more competition

wherever you heard that from is spot on.

ok im not asking to give me every detail / just some tips to help me on my way/ if u have any comment or suggestons on why i shouldent ask that Question then write me a letter and shove it up ur ass

first dawg, tell us what you're doing right now so we can give you better advice.

secondly, there's a newbies section in this forum with tons of good stickies.

if u have any comment or suggestons on why i shouldent ask that Question then write me a letter and shove it up ur ass

Well now, that's not gonna help!

I was just about ready to divulge all of my secrets to becoming an ubersuperaffiliate too.

ok im not asking to give me every detail / just some tips to help me on my way/ if u have any comment or suggestons on why i shouldent ask that Question then write me a letter and shove it up ur ass
Good luck getting advice now prick.

It's simple focus and persistence. One traffic source and one offer figure it out, don't bounce around. Conquer one type of thing then grow to the next. Know verticals better then everyone else. Know traffic sources quirks better the the source account rep.

Thats how you do it.

It's simple focus and persistence. One traffic source and one offer figure it out, don't bounce around. Conquer one type of thing then grow to the next. Know verticals better then everyone else. Know traffic sources quirks better the the source account rep.

Thats how you do it.

good shit!