Friendfinder Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

kowoskie

Dec 27, 2006
Howdy,

I'm looking foward to my first FF check and was curious to know if people have received them without issues? ( I need the cash to pay for the advertising!)

Epassport

Im thinking about epassport instead of the check option so I can withdraw form an ATM, has anyone had any issues with this crowd?

Any help would be great.
R

I got my checks on time so far from AFF and now I am using ePassporte too without any problems...

I use epassporte a lot.
But I stopped promoting FriendFinder (and adultfriendfinder,etc) after I found out they support Zango spyware that overwrites your cookies.
So lets say someone infected with the Zango spyware crap comes to your site, they will get a popup for any of the FriendFinder sites and it will overwrite your cookie,robbing you of your comission.
I removed every single AFF ad I had on my sites after I found out about this since they are the ones that are bidding ,effectively screwing their affiliates out of earnings.

Well I seem to be doing quite well so far, averaging 50 sign ups a day (free), the trick for me is to do a delicate balancing act between FF and Adwords, hence epassport.

No issues - they pay me every 2 weeks via check - I also know they do epassport - AFF newbies inquire here!

I get checks in the mail from them every two weeks, like clockwork. Very reliable company.

I have been paid on time, every two weeks, for the past two years. For a large part of this two year span I recieved checks, Never had a problem cashing them so I don't believe you would. I switched to the epassporte option because payment is faster, and I just pull money out at the ATM with their Visa card :D Anyone know about this spyware thing? Is it true? I earn about 15-20k per year with them, I'd hate to think that should be doubled and im getting screwed. I have always thought very highly of them though, Great all around support, Recurring memberships are high also.

Has anyone had any luck going from per free sign up to per paid membership? I hhave been doing really well with the free sign up but think that since my numbers are quite high I should do the later.

... Anyone know about this spyware thing? Is it true? I earn about 15-20k per year with them, I'd hate to think that should be doubled and im getting screwed. ...

Lars (the owner of AFF) admitted on the largest adult webmaster board that they were buying ads on zango after half the members of the forum called him out and started pulling his links.
PM me if you want the link to the thread (dont know if posting links to other boards is allowed here).
Links to more info:
Adult FriendFinder is Commission Shaving · The Affiliate Blog

PM me if you want more info or just google "Adultfriendfinder zango"

Status
Not open for further replies.