Freezing In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

natekapi

Dec 27, 2006
South Beach
www.spoofcard.com
It's only 50 something in South Beach right now and that may be warm to some of you but my apartment doesn't have any heat so its pretty lame. WTF is up with this cold weather? It's Florida for fuck sake and I haven't been able to hit the beach in almost 2 weeks now!

Where is it warm right now? Because I'm about to bounce to some island for the weekend where I can hit the beach, see some boobs and Rick Roll a hotel lounge computer.

Any warm island suggestions? Turks? Puerto Rico? Cayman?

It's only 50 something in South Beach right now and that may be warm to some of you but my apartment doesn't have any heat so its pretty lame.

LOL, what's lame is that your're in South Beach and you're not warming up to a hot piece of ass. Take some of that bank, hit the bars and remember - Tequila is your friend.

It's 10 degrees F right now! Snow on the ground! I have the fireplace on in my office and a beer in hand! Damn it's good to be king!

Forget the enviro-politico-media shit about who or what is responsible, but has the clima... has the weather changed for you guys too?

Over the last 10 or 20 years it's definitely changed here. Winters used to be cold and summers used to be hot. Now it's not as hot in summer, but there are more mini-heatwaves.. girls in bikinis on the beach for only about 3 days this summer.

Winters are warmer as well - I can't remember the last time it snowed like it did when I was a kid. Instead it's heavy for a couple of days earlier or later in the year. Then there's floods too.. nothing like the shit in other parts of the world over the last few years, but it seems like we keep being told it's either the most rainfall or the hottest day since records began.

Fucked up.

I live near Orlando and ya it was pretty cold last night. The cold doesn't usually last too long. Google says its 66F right now here.

Anyone that thinks Global Warming has to do with the air temperature is either grossly misinformed, willfully ignorant, or just a moron.
It was never about air temperature unless you read the psuedo scientific bullshit designed to discredit it. It's about ocean water, polar, and mantle temperatures.
[/rant]

Come down under if you want chicks in bikinis. So long as you don't go to the Gold, Sunshine or Surf coast, the weather's great! Not that it's bad up North as such... just that they're having freak storms that are crushing people to death under fallen trees and what have you... Oh wait. That is bad.

Dude - you're still in Florida

At least it's not what I've got here right now.
18 °F
Windchill: 6 °F

Seriously though, go buy a heater for your place - I've got my desk setup so I can put my feet on the radiator :D

Status
Not open for further replies.