Freedom Of Tweets

haha these women are silly.

they think they are internet gurus without being internet marketers. someone could turn them into objects of hatred on twitter too - it's just a matter of targeting the anti-feminist community with an exposure of this :) they should leave twitter manipulation to internet marketers before they get a taste of their own crybully medicine.

This type of shit is a lot bigger deal right now than a lot of people realize, but if you bring it up, you get called a dipshit MRA or red pill dumbass by people who would rather parrot some shit they saw on the Internet instead of looking at the facts of what's going on.

Poor bugger...

"According to Gregory Elliott’s son, Clayton, the Canadian courts initially sought to detain him for the duration of his trial. This would have seen him jailed for more than three years.

Eventually, the Crown was persuaded to grant bail, although, as part of his bail conditions, Elliott was prohibited from using “the internet and any device with access to the internet.” A graphics designer by trade, this was crippling to his career.

Before he even had a chance to figure out how to continue doing his job of 17 years with these restrictive bail conditions, he was fired without cause. Forced to withdraw his pension early, the 55-year old father of four has spent more than $50,000 in legal fees, and still owes a further $40,000."

Only The Internet Can Save Gregory Alan Elliott

Ignorant, Ugly, Coke-Bottle-Bottom wearing little fuckbag, self-important, lesbian sluts.

So wish I could meet them, and show them a REAL face-punching game...

Fucking little spoiled-ass know-nothing Gen-whatever shitheads. I'm shocked that any LEO or prosecutor even brought charges against this poor fuck. I can only assume they were:

Ignorant, Ugly, Coke-Bottle-Bottom wearing little fuckbag, self-important, lesbian sluts
As well.

All you bitches get the fuck back on your knees or in the kitchen where you fucking belong.

And YOU: http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jysier.html

I so totally hope you contract a terminal disease and die slowly and horrible, preferable with something flesh eating or chancerous.

Love this "No Mod" shit, lol.

Reactions: netbert
Ignorant, Ugly, Coke-Bottle-Bottom wearing little fuckbag, self-important, lesbian sluts.

So wish I could meet them, and show them a REAL face-punching game...

Fucking little spoiled-ass know-nothing Gen-whatever shitheads. I'm shocked that any LEO or prosecutor even brought charges against this poor fuck. I can only assume they were:

As well.

All you bitches get the fuck back on your knees or in the kitchen where you fucking belong.

And YOU: http://www.wickedfire.com/members/jysier.html

I so totally hope you contract a terminal disease and die slowly and horrible, preferable with something flesh eating or chancerous.

Love this "No Mod" shit, lol.

+rep for Inception quoting.

I'll have to watch that movie if there's dialogue like that in there, LOL.

Never seen it!

Not really for the dialog, but the meta level of quoting your post before it's even posted made me think of it for some reason. :)