Free Wordpress Autoblog Plugin

haha, "encrypted" source

Edit: doesn't seem to do anything worthwhile (new), the rewriting is server side.

I guess the developer is getting a free focus group out of this thread. lol

I'll download it and give it a try. Interested in how it rewrites. WP-Robot's translation module was pretty kickass for rewriting but I think Google Translate and Babblefish banned my ip for repeated calls. I bought a plugin called WP-Writeagain which is ok, but you can't control what it does.

Keyword: dogs

Result: this

dogcatering.jpg

Fuck yeah! Dogs can cater weddings!

Ok, yeah it's free, but it isn't working for shit. I put in Home Improvement for the article topic and no kw. I get Florida Home Loans Available. Not sure that's going to cut it.

How do I contact the developers?

@all, do you guys normally run encrypted PHP on your servers from complete strangers?

Ok, yeah it's free, but it isn't working for shit. I put in Home Improvement for the article topic and no kw. I get Florida Home Loans Available. Not sure that's going to cut it.

I am buddies with the developer so I offered to post it here on and take bug reports via PM.

The reason for encryption so far as I know is because spinning is being done server side via translation etc.

I do know there is massive scrapping going and the location of the servers secrecy is paramount.

This is also the method that ultimate content fetcher uses which the plugin was based on.