Free Social Media Tools

AutomationHero

Automation Hero
Nov 1, 2013
www.automationhero.com
I’m curious to know what free social media tools are out there and what you look for in a quality social media tool.

Do you look for tools that will:

1- Generate Traffic to your website
2- Build your social media following
3- Schedule out your daily updates
4- All of the above*

*If you say ‘All of the above’ what order would you put these in as for importance to your site? Also, what tools are out there that you are currently using that you like?

I'm just waiting for you to mention this cool free social media tool you "found" once this thread has a few posts.

30 Useful Social Media Monitoring Tools
22 Free Social Media And SEO Tools That Will Make Your Life Easier
40 Social Media Curation Sites and Tools

hannah-minx-train-boobs-o.gif_thumb.jpg

I uses Hootsuite Free Plan for Each moneysite. Bascially free plan allows 5 social media profiles which is enough for me. You can also try it. it's great tool, also allowing 1 month Pro membership trial. BUT for me free account is great for Twitter, FB, Pintrest & G+ :)
Great Dashboard, Easy managment of Multiple Social Accounts, Scheduling posts and lot more features like RSS feed+auto posting/sharing!

I’m curious to know what free social media tools are out there and what you look for in a quality social media tool.

Do you look for tools that will:

1- Generate Traffic to your website
2- Build your social media following
3- Schedule out your daily updates
4- All of the above*

*If you say ‘All of the above’ what order would you put these in as for importance to your site? Also, what tools are out there that you are currently using that you like?

Buffer is my favorite tool right now. It's simple and flexible. I guess I'm not a power user cause I only use it for 1 site or brand right now, but it gives me what I want. I can add "buffered" tweets from other sites, including twitter. I can type them in directly on the bufferapp website too.
I can shuffle my tweets. I can edit them easily and they automatically save, and the scheduler is intuitive and easy to adjust. There are also some analytics built in.

I think the main reason I'm on social media is to generate traffic for my site. But that's not the main reason I look for tools to use. The main reason I look for tools is so that I can tweet while I'm working, sleeping, etc. Scheduling!

Is there anything that can automate pintrest? Like scrape and post im
ages with spun description and urls

Hootsuite is one of the best free social media management tools available and it covers multiple social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Foursquare and Google+. Another one of the best free tool is Social Mention, It monitors over one hundred social media sites. It is probably one of the best free listening tools on the market, as it analyses data in more depth and measures influence with 4 categories: Strength, Sentiment, Passion and Reach.