*FREE REVIEW COPIES!!* The Finest Quality, SEO-Tuned Content that Converts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSuperiorPen

May 26, 2013
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Stop The Presses!
When only the greatest, most brilliant, high quality content will do for your project, why waste your time with second-hand writers? You want the best work, so hire the best worker. I’m called The Superior Pen for a reason (Has a nice ring to it, don't it?). I produce only PROFESSIONAL QUALITY work that keeps your audience craving more and converts into BIG BANK$$$. I understand how to make Google Crawlers bend to your will and help score you the coveted top search rank.

I set up content the way you want it, whether it is informational, a sales copy or an entertainment article. I make content enjoyable, with an artfully formatted writing style that leads readers gracefully through my works. I believe versatility, writing ability, and quality content are what makes a writer worthwhile, and I don’t believe I’m being overconfident when I say I bring all three qualities to the table. Don’t believe me? Try me out for yourself.

*3FREE REVIEW COPIES!!!*

The excellence of my work speaks for itself. I’m providing A FREE REVIEW COPY of 500 words for 3 trusted members with over 300 posts. I put my reputation where my mouth is, and will gladly do so again, and again.

Face it. The content is just that fucking good. And at only $2/100 words, you’re not going to find a better deal ANYWHERE.​

I write content for basically anything you need, and meet deadlines like my life depends on it (It really does.). Seriously, if you’re buying anyone else’s content, you aren't realizing the true potential of the capital you just invested. Make your dollar count. Make it work for you. Make the right decision, and make your content Superior.

Delivery

1-2 articles of 1,000 words are often delivered within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Multiple orders may take anywhere from 48 hours to 3 days, with estimates available on request.​

Purchases​

For Review Copies and purchases PM me. My PayPal email is pua34rkj@gmail.com.​

Articles can be any size, as long as the combined word count of all articles ordered is a multiple of 1,000.

Please include as many details as possible when requesting content. Samples of what you expect also help to ensure we provide you with content that meets your most rigorous inspection.

Policy on Correction Jobs

Correction jobs are only offered in case I missed out on anything that was already mentioned in your original order email/PM.

Correction job can be claimed free-of-charge.

BOOBS!
And, finally, if you just read this advertisement for the boobs, well here you go, you cheeky bastards.:1bluewinky:

images

r7yJw.jpg

BNINfrMCIAIXNeD.jpg

Last edited:

review
got my file within less than 24h with perfect copy with good synaonims used and proper % of anchors in text to make iot look natural.
recommended!

I got my project done in excellent time as well ^^.
The content did not require any rewrites.
As far as a $ vs quality rating, I would give it a 9/10.
Great job, looking forward to doing more of these with you.

Review:

Sent TheSuperiorPen a list of keywords and the subject for the article. He got to work and delivered within 24 hours. Article was perfect; clear and concise and will be put to use for SEO purposes for a new website.

Definitely recommended.

Got a review copy from OP. Overall I think he's somewhat disorganized since I received my article late with a bunch of apologies, and I see a few people here who haven't gotten anything. Also the content research was not so great, my article was on a landscaping related subject, which I could consider easy-to-medium area of difficulty to research.

The quality of the writing was all there tho. He's head & shoulders above other "quality" writers I've used here. I'd rank him 8/10 for writing quality. I'll likely send him more work including more specific details for what I need.

Lots of potential here.

I'm sorry LegitAM, it was just that by the time your post was up, I was already out of review copies. I had just used up my posts for that day.

You asked for my niche details and stuff via pm though originally, and I had sent them to you.

Anyways spoke with op and he is getting started on my article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah

I ordered an article from Pen. It was good. He can write pretty well and it was written pretty fast.

I plan on using him again soon.

Received the article this morning. Pleased and will be using again so long as he keeps good communication

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.