Free Review Copies- $5 Articles from Educated, Award Winning American Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCJackson

Mar 16, 2007
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have decided to start selling my writing services here. While I would like to provide customized services to the right client(s), I will start out by offering a basic article writing service.

Based on the prices and quality offered by the competition, I am looking to charge $5 per piece/article. For that rate you get a minimum of 400 words, and the quality will be more than adequate for article submission or as content on your own site/blog.

Review Copies? Yes, I am offering review copies. I am not sure about the quantity- at least a couple but probably 5 or fewer. Not only am I offering review copies, but I prefer to do a couple and get some feedback before taking paid orders. Review copies will be offered to established members with good reputations and/or those that frequently purchase services and leave feedback.

If you want a review copy, and meet the criteria, send a PM or leave a message here. Then tell me what you need.

I think I have a pretty good understanding of the expectations for this sort of thing. I am not looking to be the cheapest, and I probably won't be the very best. I hope to provide quality at excellent value. I have seen some examples of writing that get very good reviews here, and I was not that impressed. My friend showed me some articles he purchased, and even some highly rated work by native English speakers seemed to be a clumsy hodgepodge of information presented in a non-native voice. I understand when you are paying <$5 for an article, that's probably adequate. I just thought I could offer something different. I'm not looking to call anyone out or even really "compete." I am sure there is plenty of work to go around.

If things go well, I would like to work regularly on large orders for select clients. Until that happens, I have no problem putting in work on small orders for anyone who wants to pay.

Here is my background as it relates to my writing and reasoning ability:

College educated, natural born "American" ( though I have nothing against other nationalities and global outsourcing)

Won several essay contests during school- "time capsule" essay, school district and county/state scholarships, SGA scholarship, and all that good stuff.

Awarded a 4 year Scholarship from a private foundation based primarily on my essay

A in AP English, Scored high enough on AP Exam to test out of all College English requirements. Earned A in a higher level composition class.

700+ on Verbal and Math SAT

Took the LSAT as a freshman and scored in the 97th percentile

Could go on and on, but you get the point. I'm not trying to brag. In many ways I am less accomplished than most people, but I can write. I just want people to know that I am capable, and I will write everything myself. I have the ability to write and reason, in English, at a high level.

All that really matters here is who can perform and deliver, and I am looking forward to the opportunity to do just that.

Hey, I am interested in your writings and would love to see some samples - I don't need review copies. Also, tell me about your turnaround.

I have answered all PMs and sent PMs to anyone who asked for review copies or orders. I am very pleased with the response so far.

If you placed an order, I am working on your order. If you requested a review copy, I am working on them in the order received. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.