Not open for further replies.

AceOfSpades

Information freak
Jun 16, 2009
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up to you to use it or not.

This is a private version that I'm releasing since the last person I sold it to decided to give it to a few of his friends, so he will now be happy to have paid for something that will become public.

So enjoy it. It's pretty self explanatory. The key for registering is inside with the program. This can cover approximately 5000 forums per day, and use a maximum of 300 proxies.

Take about 5 minutes to set up so even a kid could do it.

Enjoy, because you won't often get that kind of stuff for free.

RS link : RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

UL link : Download Forum posterv3 1 rar for free at Uploading.com

Depending on what your preference in downloading is ;)

Since the person you sold it to did pay for it then why shouldn't he be allowed to share it with other people?

But still, sweet, thanks

EDIT: Downloaded, it looks pretty good however I haven't tried testing it yet. Where is the option for using multiple proxies, I cannot seem to find it? Also, I didn't realise you were trying to sell to the publid so you can probably disregard my above statement..

because the license was given under his name and not his friends name. He could have got multiple licenses but he did not.

Anyway thanks

^ Er, logged into the wrong account?

I installed it and it worked okay, it then said I could upgrade to new version, so I did and it went back to unregistered. Now everytime I open it I must enter the serial again..

So what about these multiple proxies?

You shouldn't have tried to upgrade it ^____^

Proxies, unless I fucked up there should be a drop down menu that allows you to enter a text file with up to 300 proxy adresses in it.

You should have said that or removed the box that comes up everytime asking to update :)

Still can't find multiple proxy option, also have you considered letting it auto-activate accounts instead of having to do it manually? How does it handle captchas?

Status
Not open for further replies.