Free Links (Fishing & Outdoors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerxs

Jun 24, 2006
North East PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a few things here, I made a short post prematurely a few days ago and really didnt go into detail, but I will try to clear some things up here for anyone that may be interested and for any webmasters that may own a network of fishing or outdoor sites.

I am looking for two things, One being link exchange partners, but not in the reciprocal sense. I have a new website that I am building links to that is new, in fact it is only a few weeks old, so the exchange I would be interested in is this. You link to my new fishing website and I link to your fishing or outdoors website from one of my other fishing sites that is already established.

Ok the other is this, I am working on a small link directory on this site in which you can add your fishing sites to absolutely free and without a recip for the time being. So if your not interested in working with me in the first go here and ad your links, yes they will be screened the site is pretty WH and is offering or at least trying to offer useful information. This offer will only be open for a short time.

In either case all links have to be relative to fishing or outdoors.

Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.