Free Graphic Design! Contributing Like A Newbie Should!

Status
Not open for further replies.

designmaster09

Riteous Fucking Designs
Oct 1, 2009
www.djhollanddesigns.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make me your Graphical Bitch!
I have spent some time browsing this forum and I must say "Ku-Fuckin'-Dos" guys! This is why I have decided to offer for the first 5 WF members a free graphic of your choice!
No bullshit, no sales pitch, just make me your bitch. Below is a link to my portfolio. I am doing this not to self-promote but to say thank you to the WFF.

PORTFOLIO

Cheers,
DJ Holland​

Communication was really quick, which is always a good sign. :) I can't wait to see what DJ comes up with.

While he isn't asking for a review, I'm going to give him one since he was nice enough to volunteer his time to WF members.

At least 3 of those reviews are invalid. Users with less than a hundred posts aren't privvy to such.

You can give it up, but their word doesn't mean shit.

Just sayin'.

With that said, your portfolio does speak for itself really.

At least 3 of those reviews are invalid. Users with less than a hundred posts aren't privvy to such.

Just sayin'.

Privy? What, they didn't suck your dick so they're not entitled? He didn't qualify who could ask.

He did one for me, still a work in progress but looks good so far.

Privy? What, they didn't suck your dick so they're not entitled? He didn't qualify who could ask.

He did one for me, still a work in progress but looks good so far.
I was drunk when I posted this. Can't edit now. I might have been a little harsh.

Just sayin'.

hes not asking for reviews, hes contributing to the community in a manner that hes able to.

some people on this forum spend so much time trying to copy all the 'cool members' and arent real.

also post counts increase over time, i could have more posts than you in a week if i had the time to be on the forum all day ..

In "Pet Peeves" or something like that:

I HAVE LESS THEN 100 POSTS GIVE ME A REVIEW COPY! - No one cares about what you think of their product and no one intends on buying based on your opinion. If we catch you spamming for review copies you will get a temporary ban.

So yeah.. if you're gonna offer freebies I guess it's a good idea to restrict it to people with 100+ posts.

A lot of these "rules" have been added since I started reading WFire.

no one offered review copies, no one asked for review copies, and no one received a review copy, the guy is generously giving to the community.. so why do people keep whining about someone with < 100 posts being lucky enough to be one of the people to receive one of his gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.