FREE EMD

Adevictus

Apr 26, 2012
Free EMD for my fellow peasants, courtesy of some fucking awful EMD service I just paid for on this site..

abusedanimals.net

competition: 0.26
global monthly searches: 2900
local monthly search: 2400
approximate CPC: $1.58

enjoy whomever is dumb/sick enough to go for it!

Free EMD for my fellow peasants, courtesy of some fucking awful EMD service I just paid for on this site..

abusedanimals.net

competition: 0.26
global monthly searches: 2900
local monthly search: 2400
approximate CPC: $1.58

enjoy whomever is dumb/sick enough to go for it!

your doin it wrong bro, you put content on it, seo then sell it

you first

Your looking at it in the wrong context. I know of a few chicks on my facebook alone that love adopting abused animals and getting them help. One of them has a business, a big brand animal shelter.I would love to know who the advertiser are bidding over $2-3 a click on such a bad keyword.

Use it to promote awareness about dog snuggies. They're made out of cat fur and this shit needs to be stopped.

Use it to promote awareness about dog snuggies. They're made out of cat fur and this shit needs to be stopped.

prints_penguins.png

Fuck, if you're going to buy emds then expect to get what you pay for.. a fucking emd. Are you disappointed at your perception of the service provider's morality? Or do you just lack the creativity to see any possible upside to that specific emd? I'm sure you received others that are "good"?