Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad101

Jun 25, 2006
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here's a free clickjacking script

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/9KRN8QTVH0

Not only good for adsense, but can be used to with other pay-per-click networks too, such as:

AdBrite
Bidvertiser
Chitika
etc.

The author of the script is SharePro - a fraud, a thief, a liar and, to be polite, a real scumbag!

Here's a free clickjacking script

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/9KRN8QTVH0

Not only good for adsense, but can be used to with other pay-per-click networks too, such as:

AdBrite
Bidvertiser
Chitika
etc.

The author of the script is SharePro - a fraud, a thief, a liar and, to be polite, a real scumbag!

The clickjacking script you upload is v1 or v2? I hear a lot people say that the crack clickjacking v2 not working.

Wow. I just seen this thread.

Brad, I personally don't know you, but I know Sharepro - who definitely isn't a cheat or a fraud. I'm guessing you're the brad he's talking about here: Click Jack & Twitter Announcement

Further more, the script you're offering for free is a nulled script, and will leave a big footprint to the ad networks. So if you're gonna use it, you might as well count your ad network as banned soon.

But i guess haters gonna hate right?

Brad, I personally don't know you, but I know Sharepro - who definitely isn't a cheat or a fraud.

He is, he's just honest about it. Anyone who has used his products that have paid gets burned. He takes advantage of the people who don't know any better. Once they realize he's screwing them over, they leave and tell others.

Take a look at Botmaster's forum or on many threads here, they all say the same thing.

Hell, he went onto Mattseh's Proxyfinder thread and admitted that he only bought Matt's product so that he could reverse engineer it to sell his own product. He then proceeded to post a link to where to buy said product.

I'm not faulting anyone for making money, but I don't see how you can say he isn't a cheat or fraud when he has admitted multiple times to overcharging people for products that anyone could code in a few hours or from ripping off code others wrote.

He is, he's just honest about it. Anyone who has used his products that have paid gets burned. He takes advantage of the people who don't know any better. Once they realize he's screwing them over, they leave and tell others.

Take a look at Botmaster's forum or on many threads here, they all say the same thing.

Hell, he went onto Mattseh's Proxyfinder thread and admitted that he only bought Matt's product so that he could reverse engineer it to sell his own product. He then proceeded to post a link to where to buy said product.

I'm not faulting anyone for making money, but I don't see how you can say he isn't a cheat or fraud when he has admitted multiple times to overcharging people for products that anyone could code in a few hours or from ripping off code others wrote.

So, you're saying you've used his products? Which products would that be? Or are you speaking your opinion based on other opinions?

1. Opinions are like assholes and there are always two stories to every accusation. Did you even read the thread I posted? That would be another side of the story.

2. As far as matt goes, i'm not sure what to make of that, since it's not my business. I do however know that I bought Matt's program, and it hasn't been working at all, not only on my server, but not on 3 computers. Yet, I bought sharepro's program and it works like it's suppose to - just saying.

All i'm saying is people call Brad the same thing you call Sharepro. Brad gets a copy of the clickjacking script, then tries to sell it as his own, on his own website.

Like I said, haters gonna hate.

So, you're saying you've used his products? Which products would that be? Or are you speaking your opinion based on other opinions?

I've never used his products, though I did view one of his Xrumer videos and was hardly impressed.

I'm not speaking of an opinion based on other's opinions. I'm speaking from fact of hundreds of people who've used his hosting and products over the years. I seriously doubt that all of them would say the exact same things about the exact same services that he's provided--a number of those reviews come from people who I respect and know take a loss as a learning experience and would still give a detailed review even if they didn't like the outcome--if it weren't true. Something on that scale is hardly someone just spreading slander.

2. As far as matt goes, i'm not sure what to make of that, since it's not my business. I do however know that I bought Matt's program, and it hasn't been working at all, not only on my server, but not on 3 computers. Yet, I bought sharepro's program and it works like it's suppose to - just saying.

I don't know about that. Did you install python 2.6, Visual Studio C++ 2008, etc? Contact Matt on Skype or E-mail him and he'll work it out with you.

I've used MegaPinger and Proxyfinder on my personal computers and servers and haven't had an issue with getting them to work.

All i'm saying is people call Brad the same thing you call Sharepro. Brad gets a copy of the clickjacking script, then tries to sell it as his own, on his own website.

Like I said, haters gonna hate.

I don't know Brad, but from the look of it, he was just linking to a filesharing site - not his own website, and not selling it.

He did say "Free" ;)

Anyway, my point being - there's a reason that Sharepro got banned here. We both know that people don't get banned from WF without seriously fucking up. He has a history in the industry and was given the benefit of the doubt multiple times, yet kept coming back here to screw people over.

In fact, he got banned for pushing this same script. Irony.

I've never used his products, though I did view one of his Xrumer videos and was hardly impressed.

I'm not speaking of an opinion based on other's opinions. I'm speaking from fact of hundreds of people who've used his hosting and products over the years. I seriously doubt that all of them would say the exact same things about the exact same services that he's provided--a number of those reviews come from people who I respect and know take a loss as a learning experience and would still give a detailed review even if they didn't like the outcome--if it weren't true. Something on that scale is hardly someone just spreading slander.

I don't know about that. Did you install python 2.6, Visual Studio C++ 2008, etc? Contact Matt on Skype or E-mail him and he'll work it out with you.

I've used MegaPinger and Proxyfinder on my personal computers and servers and haven't had an issue with getting them to work.

I don't know Brad, but from the look of it, he was just linking to a filesharing site - not his own website, and not selling it.

He did say "Free" ;)

Anyway, my point being - there's a reason that Sharepro got banned here. We both know that people don't get banned from WF without seriously fucking up. He has a history in the industry and was given the benefit of the doubt multiple times, yet kept coming back here to screw people over.

In fact, he got banned for pushing this same script. Irony.

Then obviously I'm wasting my time, as you didn't read the thread I included. He asked for a copy from Sharepro, nulled it, and started selling it as if it was his own. Yea, he's giving it away for free now, and if you use it, you will be tracked by your ad center.

Don't take my word for it though ;) Try it.

SHAREPRO is a piece of shit!!! He takes your money, (I paid) and when he feels like it because he can..... He turns off your license and fucks you out of your money and your ability to use the products!!!! Straight up, anyone who wants to dispute this, not only do I have the skype chat to prove he is a scumbag, the rest of the IM community knows it as he goes into sites JUST to rip them off.... If you are making a dollar, he wants to steal it! just like his father Stephen Cohen of sex.com fame!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.