Status
Not open for further replies.

the-cpa-guy

Azgoogle
Sep 4, 2007
digitalbayer.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] No fancy sales letter. No forced opt in. Killer looking Landing pages by Keeb from elfworkz.com [the landing page maker of Shoemeoney].Just download and play.

The first landing page is for Ringtone offer. Really good and high converting.

The second one is for restoremycrditreport.com from copeac.com .The consistently best performing free credit report offer of copeac.com

The third one is for car insurance lead offer from insurance.com

The fourth one is from wealthymen.com , the only dating offer which pays $14/lead .

The fifth one is for a Google seo offer which cost end user $4 s/h charge and you get paid $23 for that lead.cool!

Why I Am Giving Away Them For Free:Well , i ordered them for personal use for a hefty price tag for each landing page and they are converting well but i don't need these any longer.Inside the winrar file you'll get a small report why i don't need Landing pages any longer and how i am making $1500/day without ppc , without website , without landing page , without worrying about QS and ad copy and competition.

Here you go- http://cpa-city.com/wso.rar

You need winrar from rarlab.com in order to open this file.

Need More?

If you like these landing pages and reply to this thread [no pm please , my inbox can accomodate 10 pm only!]to tell me how much you liked it , what you liked or just a plan Thank You ; I'll send you my high converting keywords list for these landing pages offers.

How's that?

the-cpa-guy
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Those are actually some pretty decent landing pages. Thanks. Out of all of them, I think the shadylizard is the best and think I might give it a go. I wouldn't mind taking a look at your keywords list! Do you have any stats for them?

Do people even notice the grey background on WF??
Do they really think Black text will be a good choice of colour?

"I want to be a valuable member of Wickedfire. It seems most newbs get flamed and banned for being fucking idiots. What can i do to get in? Hmmmmmm.......... I KNOW - I'll copy and paste something from Warrior Forum / Digital Point / and eBook, that way it saves time and effort on my part. Excellent!"

Thanx for teh ebookz!!!!

"I want to be a valuable member of Wickedfire. It seems most newbs get flamed and banned for being fucking idiots. What can i do to get in? Hmmmmmm.......... I KNOW - I'll copy and paste something from Warrior Forum / Digital Point / and eBook, that way it saves time and effort on my part. Excellent!"

Thanx for teh ebookz!!!!

Yeah, I couldn't tell if this offer was real or another ebooker. But I guess you answered my question. Thanks!

Thanx for teh ebookz!!!!

Hmm...did you notice wickedfire is the first place where i start this thread first? The offer is from me , i pay the hosting bill for the files you are downloading and my paypal account will be richer on 15th of this month due to the course i am going to launch.
What do you think?
P.S. Another mistake it wont be a ebook but a membership site hosted, monitored and managed by me.

If you like these landing pages and reply to this thread [no pm please , my inbox can accomodate 10 pm only!]to tell me how much you liked it , what you liked or just a plan Thank You ; I'll send you my high converting keywords list for these landing pages offers..

I said thank you...

Hmm...did you notice wickedfire is the first place where i start this thread first? The offer is from me , i pay the hosting bill for the files you are downloading and my paypal account will be richer on 15th of this month due to the course i am going to launch.
What do you think?
P.S. Another mistake it wont be a ebook but a membership site hosted, monitored and managed by me.

What?!

I'm lost, there is a shiity fucking eBook included right?
You can sugar coat that shit all you want, at the end of the day you are selling shit + some landing pages which include some hideous text links in the footer.

Fuck off.

What?!

I'm lost, there is a shiity fucking eBook included right?
You can sugar coat that shit all you want, at the end of the day you are selling shit + some landing pages which include some hideous text links in the footer.

Fuck off.

I don't care you asshole. ask the 200+ people as well .If you are so dumb with those text at the bottom of the page- grab NVU and insert your pre-selling article for those offers.Thats the place to do that-understand you newbie.Don't make a joke of yourself.
Yes , I am a marketer like every WF member out there not a charity trust owner and this forum is Buy,Sell & Trade.If you have any confusion ask mod about it.
Now don't hijack forum thread.Don't show your zero marketing capability here.Go and read basic course of online marketing.Best of luck!

hi,

i get

"the file is corrupt" error. is there a roblem with the file?

i want to check this.

thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hey CPA-Guy,
I checked out the landing pages, they look good. Will be adding them to my arsenal. I'm currently using only CPAEmpire, but this will be changing soon.Any chance you could send your keywords for these offers?:rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.