FREE 1st Month Hosting and Rest of The Year | Great Method

baloch

Jun 18, 2009
Ok Here is a quick way to get your hosting for free.

I have been doing this for the last 5 months.

Just Follow Steps.

1) Go To Green Web Hosting | cPanel Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting
and order your hosting

2) Click "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain. " or get a new domain which will cost you for the domain.

3) Select Monthly billing

4) Use Promotional Code: freemonth

5) Fill In Details

6) Check payment by paypal. (it will not take you to paypal cause your paying $0.00)

7) Click Complete Order and that's it you will receive your order and details

Now To get it everymonth

8) at the end of the month just backup your database

9) apply for a new hosting following steps 1-7

10) import database to new hosting and let the old hosting expire.

11) the promotional code works everytime.
Hope I helped.

lol @ the affiliate link. Even if your lametard marketing idea took off, you'd never see a check if everyone took your advice and canceled after the first month.

lol @ the affiliate link. Even if your lametard marketing idea took off, you'd never see a check if everyone took your advice and canceled after the first month.
That of course depends if he gets paid after the first month or credited for the lead anyways.

Anywho they now know that affiliate ID #366 is abusing their terms, and well , lets just say he will probably have his account suspended.

If you want a deal (yes this is an affiliate link *grin*) get a KnownHost VPS and use KH4LIFE promo code to get first month half off and, 15% off the bill for the rest of the account's life. (code is only valid on VPS packages from VS2 and up, and on a monthly payment plan I got both my nginx proxy VPS and the client VPS which I host a few affiliates using them.).

"Comissions are credited to your account after 60 days to prevent any fraud. When your account reaches at least a balance of $100 we will pay you on the 1st of the month."

^^^ From their terms. It's the same-ish deal with a bunch of hosts when dealing with them directly. Kinda makes me wish he had built up a zillion dollars in referral fees. Could have been a funny "these motherfuckers stole my commissions" thread.

"Comissions are credited to your account after 60 days to prevent any fraud. When your account reaches at least a balance of $100 we will pay you on the 1st of the month."

^^^ From their terms. It's the same-ish deal with a bunch of hosts when dealing with them directly. Kinda makes me wish he had built up a zillion dollars in referral fees. Could have been a funny "these motherfuckers stole my commissions" thread.

LoL yea that would be a fun thread, course we'd then reference this one and be like "you idiot... it was your own damn fault you told people to cancel before you could even get credit for the lead".

I did not do that to get commission but to send some traffic because I am converting every lead from craigslist and they will believe there is something fishy going on.

besides in order to get a commission the person I referral has to spend at least $100.

so everyone who follows my link can get a free hosting account and I can get traffic.

I did not do that to get commission but to send some traffic because I am converting every lead from craigslist and they will believe there is something fishy going on.

besides in order to get a commission the person I referral has to spend at least $100.

so everyone who follows my link can get a free hosting account and I can get traffic.

huh?
patrck-1.jpg

Free hosting just need to use coupon code freemonth,how about the setup fee?The bandwidth etc?I think there is no good things for free.So i would like to choose a cheaper paid hosting instead of the free one.