Frank Kern and His Homeboys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry1970

Feb 17, 2008
across 5 email accounts I have had 37 emails from fucktards pushing his new "Miss Control" v2.0

The fucking e-whores pushing his shit are shadier than those fake acai blogs. Email spamming at its worst. Kerns OVERPRICED shit should be sold in a $27 e-book.

You know what to do, it`s called UNSUBSCRIBE!

I agree with you, many junk emails from the boys club, Johnson/Reese/Schefren ...

sockeye.gif

Reactions: Mike619
all different lists fuckwit. my point is that every fucker is pushing his overpiced shit.

Don't get angry at them - learn something instead. They wouldn't be doing it if they weren't making a killing off of it.

Yeah, obviously it's way overpriced and filled with fluffy nonsense, but it's selling to tons of morons.

Yeah, I just unsubscribed from 15+ list, the name makes sense "Mass Control" over dumb asses that buy the same information repacked in a different way.

I know it's not fashionable round here to state opinions like this I personally think Frank Kern's stuff is cool - I've learned shitloads from his free stuff. I'll probably buy his course too.

What you've just described is something he outlines in module 1 of his old course (which i found on a torrent) - getting all your affiliates to promote it at once to give the impression that it's already massively popular.

It sorta gives the same effect as your shady weight loss product being mentioned by Oprah, Dr Phil and Ricki Lake at the same time.

Sure, it annoy the hell out of a few people, but who gives a fuck? The main thing is it makes a few others buy your shit.

Marketers getting pissy because they're being marketed to is hilarious. Yeah, every guru has been slagging Kern's stuff. But it's interesting to watch. Really, I like seeing what Kern does and how unimaginative most of the people selling his "shit" are. Can you say copypasta? Frank Kern's stuff is probably only useful if you've exhausted other avenues, such as the library, Project Gutenberg, every book you can by on the subject, etc. But only if you like his style.

Glad you all liked the fish fucker.

Reactions: nvanprooyen
Courses can be a great way to deliver content - I sell a $5K coaching course (not in Internet marketing - something totally different), and people get really great value from it. Well, I'm guessing they do as they recommend their colleagues to me. About 50% of the content is covered in an ebook which sells for $50, but most people aren't on the right level to squeeze all the value out of the ebook.

Of course, this probably makes me an idiot because I should be selling placebo weightloss and colon cleanse products to them instead on uncancellable rebills, but I can live with that.

i have "email list accounts" that i use for market research, i would never sign up for one with my primary email account.

and i have never given frank kern a dollar, but i DO like watching his shit, he's entertaining if nothing else and he is very good at what he does, so even if you don't get any value from what he is teaching, you should be getting some by studying his methods.

when you have made more than $10 million in a day like he has, then you are a fucking baller

Yes, that's right, Frank Kern's Mass Control 2.0 is is overpriced. What about the content? Is it contain anything new or just the same old rehearsed information?

It's no different than marketing berries (or whatever). Instead of fat chicks, he's selling his product to n00bs looking for a shortcut. Everyone is looking for a shortcut to something, whether it be money, health or whatever. It's simply a matter of lining up your product & offer against the demographic looking for your "solution".

This extends well beyond affiliate marketing. Don't think for one second that the big brand advertisers aren't playing the exact same game. They just do it a lot more subtly and with a little more class.

I find it funny that people bash guys like Frank Kern, e-books etc on here. Ever look in the mirror? Fucking Hypocrites.

PS> Frank does send way too many fucking emails though. Back off on the frequency dickhead.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.