Forums and Q&A results are easy to outrank, or are they?

IMPromocoder

Dec 23, 2012
impromocoder.com
First page search results containing forums or Q&A's ( yahoo answers and etc.) were considered as easy keywords to rank for.
But for some reason I feel something changed. I see lots of them, especially large forums, and they're not so easy to outrank.
Any advice on how to beat those?

Appreciate the help!

Traffic leak Tip: if that Q&A site is hard to beat, get an account and asked a question. Get another account and answer that question and reference your site. Spam to said Q&A URL. Your URL replaces the new URL because of relevance.

= You win, you get traffic leak, you leverage another resources power, you get 2 spots on page 1.

#winner winner chicken dinner

Spam to said Q&A URL. Your URL replaces the new URL because of relevance.

are you saying to blast the Q&A sites url for the question you just made and G will de-index it and give the juice to you since your link was on that page?
interesting....

are you saying to blast the Q&A sites url for the question you just made and G will de-index it and give the juice to you since your link was on that page?
interesting....
nope, that's not what I am saying at all. Did I mention deindex anywhere?

interesting....

He's saying to ask a brand new question and deliver a brand new answer that includes your website link as part of the answer, and then rank THAT new page. It will replace the old page in the top 10 based on laser-tight relevance and juice, and then you can slurp some traffic from the clicks that land on that page, instead of worrying about out-ranking it.

First page search results containing forums or Q&A's ( yahoo answers and etc.) were considered as easy keywords to rank for.
But for some reason I feel something changed. I see lots of them, especially large forums, and they're not so easy to outrank.
Any advice on how to beat those?

Appreciate the help!

Lots of things have changed, but those sites are still easier to outrank
than other sites because they are USUALLY not trying to rank for those
keywords. They are just ranking cuz the kw was mentioned.

Try harder.