Forum Posting for Gaming Forums?

trigatch4

BuildAndEarn
Aug 23, 2006
East Coast
www.eurekadiary.com
Won't share the links here (don't want to be spammy) but I'm looking for some forum posters to jumpstart a couple new gaming-related forums I have. Already contacted Jacky8 (as recommended by Berto) but seeing as how 80% of WFers are probably gamers, I thought I'd toss out the bait in a bigger body of water. Maybe someone random loves gaming and could use the extra loot?

Let me know if either:
  1. You've got someone to recommend, or
  2. You're interested in this yourself

You can hit me up via PM and leave your contact info (skype, aim, e-mail, etc...) Give me some sorta idea why you wouldn't suck at this.

MODS: I debated buying a BST thread but this seemed a bit more general. If it's required, ping me, and I'll happily get that done.

As just discussed, I'm not the man for you :) I used to do bulk posts just for links. Sorry!

Thanks for the update, Jacky8! So yeah...

CLARIFICATION: I'm looking for real content from real users to help gain momentum/traction for my own sites. So nothing automated. I assumed it'd be easier to find willing participants for a "gaming forum" since it wouldn't take much research to participate for many people could be a little fun.