Forging superior content at a great price: Quality writing for $0.02/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordsmithy

Nov 16, 2012
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Experienced, United States writer here to offer quality content at a decent price.

Now, I'm not going to slap a fancy sales letter here, or imply that every other writer on this forum is terrible. In fact, judging by their threads and reviews, it's obvious that there many outstanding content providers here. I won't try and convince you that I'm the best there is, or that you should drop your current writer because he's vastly inferior. I'm simply offering another choice and trying to establish a good reputation on this forum.

Here are a few reasons why I would be a solid choice for your content needs.

- English is the only language I know, and I speak and write it very well.
- Prompt and professional communication. I'll make sure that I understand your order completely before writing it. I'm not the kind to disappear for days on end without saying anything.
- Experience. I've written privately for marketers and website owners for over two years. I know that the quality standards for web content have only risen, and I've stayed ahead of those trends every step of the way. I've included a writing sample at the end of this post.
- A free try-before-you-buy article with each order above 10 articles. I'll write one of the articles and send it to you first to make sure we're on the same page. If you're satisfied with it, that article is free.
- No up-front payment for orders under 10 articles. Half up-front for anything larger.
- A rock-solid guarantee. My business approach is to build and maintain relationships with existing clients, not try to drum up new customers after screwing over the last one. That's why I offer not only an on-time guarantee (25% off your order for each day it's late), but a satisfaction guarantee as well: you will love it or you will not pay for it. (Please let me have at least a couple tries at editing your order before calling it quits.)

I offer all this for $0.02/word.

I'm going to work on getting a form set up, but in the meantime, you can contact me by PM here or through email: WordsmithyWriting@gmail.com

I'm offering 1 free review article to 3 established members (200+ posts or 10+ iTrader), on the condition that you actually leave a review.

I look forward to working with you!

---

Here's a sample of my writing:

Are you thinking about buying diamonds, or jewelry with diamonds in it? If so, then you may be feeling a little overwhelmed at all the choices and options you have, not to mention the fact that one diamond might as well look just as good as another. Is there any kind of quality that you should look for, or can you settle for just any old diamond?

The truth of the matter is that diamonds vary widely in their quality and other attributes, and if you want to get the perfect diamond, you'll need to know what to look for. In this article we'll briefly discuss the four aspects of a diamond -- the "four C's," if you will -- that every diamond customer should be aware of.

Diamond Clarity

First of all, a diamond's clarity is very important when you're shopping around. As you would rightfully assume, the clarity of a diamond refers to how clear it is. Not only does it measure how well a person can see through the diamond, but it also judges how many imperfections (called "inclusions") it has, and to what extent those imperfections affect the appearance and value of the diamond.

There are six classifications that a diamond's clarity will fall under: Included, Slightly Included, Very Slightly Included, Very Very Slightly Included, Internally Flawless, and Flawless. Keep in mind that five out of the six classifications refer to imperfections that aren't even visible to the naked eye! Obviously, just because you can't see any mistakes on the surface doesn't mean that the diamond is perfect by any means. To get a good idea of the clarity of your diamond, it's best to have a professional examine it under magnification, where the inclusions are more visible. When you're shopping around for diamonds or diamond jewelry, make sure to judge the gem by how it looks under magnification, and not just how it looks to your unaided eye, or else you'll be buying something that isn't as good as you think it is.

Diamond Color

The second aspect of a diamond to consider is the color. Again, it's easy to guess that a gem's color refers to its hue. Technically speaking, diamond color refers to the presence or absence of color in white diamonds. A diamond's color is a result of the chemical makeup of the gem, and it does not change over time. Most of the time, when a diamond is off-color, it will have a yellowish tint. As one moves down the scale from D to X (see more about this scale on the diamond color page), the diamond becomes increasingly yellow, until it's very obvious to the naked eye at the bottom of the scale.

The exception to this rule is fancy diamonds, which are colored anywhere from blue to green to bright yellow, and so on. These diamonds are exceptionally rare and expensive, and contrary to what you would think, they are actually more valuable if they have more color.

So what's the big deal about a diamond having color? Well, the less color it has, the more it's able to pass light through the center, which means more sparkle and fire! That's what everyone looks for in a diamond, and if you have a very yellow diamond, you won't be getting much fire from it.

Diamond Cut

This is one of the most frequently misunderstood aspects of a diamond. A diamond's cut does not refer to its shape -- circular, emerald, pear, etc. -- but rather refers to the specific manner in which a diamond is cut and formed, and the workmanship quality. Put simply, the better a diamond is cut, the more brilliance and fire it will have, because it is better able to reflect light back into the viewer's eye. In fact, the cut is arguably the most important characteristic of a diamond, since it has the greatest overall influence on the beauty of a diamond.

When measured, the cut of a diamond measures the gem's light performance, or sparkle. When a diamond is cut well, it reflects the light back out of the top of the diamond (the "table"). If the cut is too deep, then it escapes out of the side; too shallow, and it leaks out of the bottom. More information is available on the diamond cut page.

Diamond Carat

This is the term that most people are familiar with. How many carats a diamond has is a reflection of how much the diamond weighs, and therefore, how big the diamond is. Obviously, the more carats a diamond has, the more it weighs, the bigger it is, and the more valuable it is. As an aside, the word "carat" comes from the seeds of the carob trees which, until this century, were used to measure the weight of precious gems. More information on diamond weight can be found at our diamond carat page.

One full carat is divided into 100 smaller units called "points." Therefore, a diamond that measures 50 points is half of a carat in weight, or 0.50ct. Five carats are in a gram. Most commercial jewelry starts at 0.10ct, or a tenth of a carat which is a rather small diamond, up to a full carat or even more, depending on what your budget is.

With a basic understanding of the aspects of the diamond, you are now better prepared when it's time to go shopping! We encourage you to read more about each characteristic on their respective pages so that you can be better informed when buying your diamond. Don't let a shady jeweler pull the wool over your eyes! Know exactly what you're looking for, know how to measure it, and you'll walk out with a very impressive diamond!

Last edited:

I ordered 4 x 500 words articles and received when? 2 hours later maybe? Were written in excellent English, thanks a lot Brad!

Will be giving you more work when I have them.

Review:
got my copy in less than 2 hour. Super fast tat. I am sure he would not be able to keep that pace when he has many orders but super fast for my order.
Quality is very good. Its definitely someone in US writing ur articles and writing them really well. I had ordered a review article and it full fill all requirements of a good review article. A real nice piece of article. Will be ordering more in future.
Thanks for the nice job mate.
Recommended Writer :)

Review:
Very well written, grammar and spelling were top notch - the tone was a little informal for my liking but that's just me flicking balls.

All in all Wordsmithy writes great articles and I'll definitely be ordering more in the near future.

Review:
got my copy in less than 2 hour. Super fast tat. I am sure he would not be able to keep that pace when he has many orders but super fast for my order.
Quality is very good. Its definitely someone in US writing ur articles and writing them really well. I had ordered a review article and it full fill all requirements of a good review article. A real nice piece of article. Will be ordering more in future.
Thanks for the nice job mate.
Recommended Writer :)

Review:
Very well written, grammar and spelling were top notch - the tone was a little informal for my liking but that's just me flicking balls.

All in all Wordsmithy writes great articles and I'll definitely be ordering more in the near future.

Thanks for the reviews!

Available for orders to be delivered tomorrow.

I would like to know that can you write on the health and stock market topic ? if yes i would like to have few articles for my blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.